• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond gets in a tussle with The merchant

• There. Leon Kennedy laid dead. James Bomb after just completeing his mission is heading background to get his next one. Until he hears a noise.*
Merchant: Hey stranger

• James Bond turns around alert*
James: Who are you?

Merchant: You just have taken out my best customer. I can't risk you taking out any other valubue customers. Which leaves only one solution.

Speed is equal

Full arsenal

Both are Bloodlusted

Takes place in an alley way

Who wins and why?

James Bond (Composite):

The Merchant (Resident Evil): 2

Inconclusive/Draw:

I think my guy might take an L here. Just for clarification, Bond has cars and Merchant has all this weapons and tier 8 stuff?

Yea. It's an all goes duel. Bond can have his cars. Merchant gets his high tier weapons like the Infinite launcher and P.R.L 412. And other such things. Full arsenal.

Then yeah unfortunately James loses. He's just as skilled and skilled pula he could get off a decent shot at him, but then the regen comes in and by that time Merchant has more than likely shot at James too with more powerful weapons that beats out the cars

Oh. That makes them close then. That's actually what Resident evil got.

What's it come from though? A calc or something?

We still have to do a calc which is why I said 'may'

But it basically comes from him surviving point blank explosions which blew up part of a bridge and one which blew up part of a room. Results vary on the inverse square law which we apply for explosions though.

Back