• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boichiro Yamato profile rework

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
So, I decided to rework Boichiro's profile, since I find him to be pretty cool. Here is the sandbox:

Here is the current profile:

Also, a calculation has been accepted, so anyone who scales to Boichiro (Or Act 5 Akuto) will be upgraded to Hypersonic.

Looks alright. I did make some changes to your sandbox though, because I saw the term "Low 1-C" on range, when it shouldn't be there.

Also, should Cross-dimensional be changed to Interdimensional, or was that not the intended range of the original profile?

Looks alright. I did make some changes to your sandbox though, because I saw the term "Low 1-C" on range, when it shouldn't be there.
It should. He's a smurf within the Afterlife. Has been for years. Long accepted.
Also, should Cross-dimensional be changed to Interdimensional, or was that not the intended range?
I just copied it from the current profile since I thought it was right. Maybe interdimensional works, since yeah, it's range.

Thank you for the evaluation! Would this be alright to apply with an agreement from @Just_a_Random_Butler and @Celestial_Pegasus since this is mostly a rework by adding scans and minor speed upgrade?
My evaluation doesn't count, but since it's a minor revision that adds scans and a minor speed upgrade, then one staff's evaluation (a staff with evaluation rights of course) should be sufficient. Unless, you're still unsure, then get another one.

Sorry. What I mean is that the new calc isn't contradicted by anything else? If not, then it's fine.
Yeah, it's not contradicted. In fact, in the future I might upgrade the characters further but I didn't want to complicate things too much.

Basically, Boichiro is a top-tier in verse in terms of speed and only a few scale. So yeah, it's not contradicted.

I've applied Hypersonic changes to those who scale, however, Akuto's and Hiroshi's profiles still need to be unlocked so the changes can be applied:

I've applied Hypersonic changes to those who scale, however, Akuto's and Hiroshi's profiles still need to be unlocked so the changes can be applied:
Unlocked.

Back