• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy is resist to time stop

Jadi, saya baru saja menonton pertarungan antara Boboiboy dan Capt. Kaizo. Saat aku menyadari sesuatu

Pada menit 25:45
Ying menghentikan waktu dengan kekuatannya

Sementara Boboiboy masih melawan kapten kaizo tanpa henti.

Sedangkan saat pertarungan melawan ejojo, komputer ejojo memberikan pernyataan bahwa kekuatan Ying bisa mencapai diameter hingga 50 meter, atau radius 25 meter. Anda bisa melihatnya di sini

Menit 30:10

Back to the first link, Boboiboy is still continuing fight with captain kaizo, and there is the scene when captain kaizo breaks boboiboy's blade and create a shockwave that interrupt ying while using her power, the distance from captain kaizo, Boboiboy Ying is guaranteed that ITS not more than the radius of 25 meters, so Boboiboy and captain kaizo both is resisting the time stop

Captain Kaizo should be get negation for time stop

It looks ying controlling the time stop range at the closest part according to the fireball distance only, also even the position fireball doesn't reach with the battle of captain kaizo and BBB. However anywise, I'll neutral for currently.

By the way, what ur language using on op?

Soo What are we discussing right now?

It looks ying controlling the time stop range at the closest part according to the fireball distance only, also even the position fireball doesn't reach with the battle of captain kaizo and BBB. However anywise, I'll neutral for currently.

By the way, what ur language using on op?

Ying's range is up to a diameter of 50 meters. That doesn't mean she always uses to at that range

BBB has plenty of occasions where he gets affected by Ying's time manipulation and there's no evidence that Kaizo and BBB were in the range of Ying's time manipulation when she used it in that scene, so I disagree
He doesn't negate the time stop itself, so no

isn't in the ying time manipulation domain that all time is slow and stops? exceptually only ying and outside thatdomain?

isn't in the ying time manipulation domain that all time is slow and stops? exceptually only ying and outside thatdomain?
Okay, I'm rewatching the scene frame-by-frame. The frame right before the shockwave hits Ying looks like there is no time stop dome, but right after her energy watch, there is a time stop dome

Best you can argue is Resistance to Time Stop for Kaizo's energy shockwave

Okay, I'm rewatching the scene frame-by-frame. The frame right before the shockwave hits Ying looks like there is no time stop dome, but right after her energy watch, there is a time stop dome

Best you can argue is Resistance to Time Stop for Kaizo's energy shockwave
Best thing I hear in a while.

Back