• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Beetle Stuff

Code:
*cracks knuckles*
Guess no one expected a fairly large CRT from me. Oh well.

As you can see, our profile for Jaime is... less then satisfactory. Or rather, it's terrible, and missing a lot. Here, I'll be going through missing powers, justifications, and scans.

AP
Accurate, but needs a lot more justification.

Abilities

Speed
Should be Massively FTL+, scaling to Supergirl (Post-Crisis) and Wonder Girl, whom he fought, as well as them considering him fast.

Intelligence
High with the Scarab isn't entirely true. A better explanation would be:

(Should be comparable to the second Blue Beetle, Ted Kord, who was said to be smarter then Batma if one factored in his strategic ability. Fought with the Reach, the star spanning race that created the Scarab and regularly deployed plans that could last unnoticed for centuries, and made them question their ability, tricked them into revealing their location to the world, learned their language from the Scarab nearly instantly, and caused the Reach Negotiator to admit that they never stood a chance.)

AP & Speed: I don't think that those instances of him being 4-B and MFTL+ is enough, because comics.

Resistance to Acid Manipulation: That acid didn't hit him?

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: He is not manipulating 4-D or greater space so no.

Non-Physical Interaction: More context?

The rest is ok.

I'm just justifying what already there.

I'm 90% sure it did.

What would it be classified as then?

He fought with a group of people who were wearing armor which was shifted into the bleed, making it invisible and intangible, and hacked them.

That's for vsthreads. Cal/An admin was ok with this, so it can be added.

Edit: It also helps that this isn't nothing complex.

I think that this seems reliable, but think that it takes more than just talking with an alternate past self in order to qualify for acausality.

It was more the fact that he became the cause of his own turn to evil while being evil, which is type 1

Back