• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloom vs Dark Schneider (3-A Versions)

Bloom (Winx Club)
Fairy of the Dragon Flame

Dark Schneider
Warrior of Magic

Let's try this again.............taking advice at this point for making an even match xD.
Bloom vs Dark Schneider

Speed is Equalized

Bloom votes-

Schneider votes-

Inconclusive votes-

GO!

From a brief overview of Darsh's page, I think he might outhax Bloom with Judas Pain and Dispel Bound.

iirc, Adam of Darkness doesnt have access to Judas Pain (Probably im misremembering but I think the gems broke?). The question here is, how is bloom getting through Dispel Bound?

From what the profile says about Dispel Bound, it doesnt say anything about it giving him resistance to Wish Granting, BFR, Time Manipulation, Life/Death Manipulation, all of which Bloom has. It doesnt even imply it can resist Blooms Fairy Dust. Unless someone can specifically confirm to me all of the haxes Dispel Bound resists, I think haxes like these will be able to let Bloom get passed it.

Also some other factors:

For one, just because it gives him resistance to those haxes does not mean they cant work on him at all. He's not immune to them with Dispel Bound so there's still a chance, even if small, that they will work.

And finally (im not sure if this will really help) but from what it says, Dispel Bound will likely to completely fail against beings who are stronger than DS. Not only does Bloom seem to be a stronger 3-A (with the Dragon Flame and everything) but she can also become stronger when those make their belief in fairies stronger too. Basically the more they believe in fairies, the stronger Bloom and the others get via Believix. Plus Statistics Amplification.

It just looks here that Bloom has more ways on getting stronger than DS and increasing the chances of her hax working on him, if he could ever negate them with Dispel Bound in the first place.

Hellspawn Barbarian said:
Darsh stomps. That little fairy can't can't even damage Darsh. Dispel Bound shield too OP.
She managed to break Dispel Bound? No problem there are millions to break plus the broken shield gets repaired FTL
Speed is equalized so that FTL part gets thrown out the window. Please read rules before commenting

Also how exactly is this a stomp? I havent seen anything that proves Dispel Bound can negate some of the hax listed above and there's nothing stopping Bloom from just becoming stronger than DS to make Dispel Bound useless. Also cant even damage him? Both are in the same tier, if anything Bloom seems to be a stronger 3-A so where is this coming from exactly?

Darsh from what i have seen

"From what the profile says about Dispel Bound, it doesnt say anything about it giving him resistance to Wish Granting, BFR, Time Manipulation, Life/Death Manipulation, all of which Bloom has. It doesnt even imply it can resist Blooms Fairy Dust. Unless someone can specifically confirm to me all of the haxes Dispel Bound resists, I think haxes like these will be able to let Bloom get passed it."

-Wish granting can be counted as reality manipulation or instant win which dasrh has counter to

-Dispel bound has shown resistance to time manipulation before (Time is stopped in black abyss but seraphs can move inside,Satan reversed the flow of time and uriel was just fine)

- Life/Death manipulation can be again counted as instant victory ,he cant be killed unless he is wpied from 3 planes of existence anyways,so even if you destroy him on physical plane (Unless bloom can attack across several dimensions at same time,which I didnt encountered in her profile)

Darsh too OP

Good points, but again those are just resistances. It doesnt mean he is flat out immune to them, meaning there is still a chance Bloom can effect him. In addition, Dispel Bound is almost completely useless against beings stronger than Darsh and Bloom has ways of becoming stronger than him.

And finally, BFR is still an option here too.

Back