• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodorne Wiki Page CRT

Chritin

He/Him
This thread is for outlining and fixing specific problems with the Bloodborne verse page. After looking at it a bit, it needs a serious update to be on par with its fellow games in the Soulsborne-ekiro-ring series. I have a few but I don't doubt there are other issues. I'll be breaking this down by section.

The Powers of the Verse Section:
- For describing the early game, I think it should be changed to say that early game enemies are Large Building level+ instead of building level. Most significant characters at this stage like the Cleric Beast, Gascoigne, and Amelia are listed as high 8-C, so it doesn't make sense to say the early game is on an average building level. If we wanted to keep the building level rating though, it would make more sense to say they are building level to large building level+ since you technically don't fight a definitive high 8-C character until Amelia, but it does make sense they should be relative. I do feel the calcs for Amelia should also be linked up

- We should probably add in how a few bosses between Amelia and Rom are around 7-C like Ludwig, Laurence, etc. Side note though, I feel like in general, we should add 7-C to all characters post-Amelia as a sort of "at least" section, similar to how we have an "at least 7-C" section to Elden Ring characters to give a baseline.

- Rom holding back the paleblood moon definitely needs to be updated. This goes for the next few feats as well, but I think we should just change it to where the feat links up to the calculation or the feat links to a piece of evidence. From the looks of it, that forum post was made before the game was even translated, so it is probably better to link up some kind of scan or actual evidence explaining that Rom was actually physically holding the moon back, or link it up on the calculation itself and explain how it would apply to Rom.

- Similar to what I said about Rom's feat, the information on the feat of Orphan of Kos where he created and the moon. Firstly, I can only assume that this is just referring to the creation of the hunter's nightmare, so the creation of it actually should be attributed to Kos as she was the one to create the nightmare, not the orphan. Secondly, similar to what I said about Rom, this should link either the calc or information about the feat, and If it is the former then information about the feat should be linked there instead.

- Same thing for the moon presence feat. It should link either the calc or information about the feat, and If it is the former then information about the feat should be linked there instead.

- I think we really need to decide where a call beyond scales in both speed and attack potency. The naruto forums page leaves it WAY too ambiguous on which option we go with as it is somewhere from Small Planet to Large Star level. As well, the thread for its speed does exist anymore.

- We should probably quantify our speed feats more for this game and divide it depending on when the feats occur. Like listing early game enemies as Transonic to Hypersonic (the hypersonic scaling also needs evidence), midgame enemies to Massively Hypersonic, and the endgame Hunter and Moon Presence as Massively Hypersonic+.

- I think we should list all the calcs on the page since it would be a good quality of life change.

Character List Section:
- Both the Brain of Mensis, Mergo, and Kos need to have their names under the great ones. While I don't think they all need a page, since we have characters without pages that are listed on there. I do think there is an argument for Kos needing a page though for making the nightmare.

- I think it is possible Mergo's Wet Nurse could be moved to the Kin section. There are no statements of it being a great one anywhere in the game, with it being only assumed she is. The only argument I can see is that we are unable to see her actual body despite the fact we can see the body of beings like the Amygdala.

- Gascoigne could possibly be moved from the Old Hunters section to the beast section. I don't think there is any evidence of him being a part of the Old Hunters like Gehrman or Maria, and even someone like Ludwig who was actually an Old Hunter but became a beast like Gascoigne is under the beast's section. I can understand why he may be a part of the Old Hunters section since he is more recognizable to be human, but it still doesn't make much sense.

- The One Reborn while being made up of Pthumerians is most likely a Kin like the other created great ones like the Living Failures and Celestial Emissary.

I hope that all makes sense, and if you need me to explain my thinking on something let me know. I think these are just some much-needed quality of life changes since Bloodborne has probably been the most neglected souls game on the wiki along with Demon's Souls.

Last edited:
So I actually looked at some of the calls again and I noticed a few things that we do give information about, but we don't describe with scans. For example for the creation of Hunter's Nightmare, we say that the large object in the sky is described as a "Possessed Moon" with no scan evidence for it. So unless we can find the evidence of it being described as such, it might be better to reconsider that calc as it would more likely be a star instead. Also, for some reason, the calc for Kos creating the moon assumes that it is the same moon as ours when I think it would be better to assume that it is actually the same distance from our planet instead.

For the Moon Presence, I actually noticed we have no calc for it creating the Hunter's Dream. What I did notice though is that we do have a calc for its speed and it moving the Moon. Firstly, for some reason we have the Hunter scaling off the Moon Presences speed when it descended from the Moon, yet for some reason, the Moon Presence itself doesn't have that speed on its own article which is blatantly inconsistent. Secondly, I think we need evidence on it moving the moon down with it. For some reason, I think it makes more sense and less sense to say that the Moon Presence was actually making the moon descend or was holding it back. I think if we put in some good evidence for it doing so it would make sense.

Last edited:
I wanna add something I noticed.

The game refers to the sea as endless and the curse as endless as well. Is this just flowery language or is it literally giving us the size of the nightmare since said sea is within the Nightmare?

And another thing, there is some text that talks about there being stars within the Dream, unless we just assume they aren't talking about real stars for whatever reason, this would give us dreams of 4-A size I believe. Hell, the fact we can see space via the portals of the Living Failures among other things could even support this potentially.

Back