• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne: Potential Hunter attack speed upgrade.

I'm shocked nobody's brought this up before But Here's a possible Attack speed upgrade for the Hunter.

Basically he has access to things that Are heavily implied to Manipulate natural electricity/lightning.

Said electricity being based off Dark beast Paarl who Might actually get the Hunter a speed upgrade considering he can dodge close range electricity attacks from him (note: currently trying to get Footage of this my self because it seems easier then looking through hundreds of YouTube videos plus I wanna see how this is received first so I know if I'm wasting my time trying to fight the boss or not.)

But this is mainly about his attack speed wit 1 weapon and 1 Hunter tool.

Anyways On to the evidince. "Tiny Tonitrus is a unique weapon crafted by Archibald, the infamous eccentric of the Healing Church workshop. This is a similar morning star mace that utilizes Quicksilver Bullets. When struck into the ground, it recreates the blue sparks that are said to surround the darkbeasts. Like Archibald's masterpiece, this too is a superb conductor of the powerful blue sparks."

Well first the tiny Tonitrus and well the Tonitrus are 2 weapons that generate said electricity or "blue sparks" with out the need for Bolt paper and even then bolt paper mostly affects the metal weapons the Hunter used. Secondly, as highlighted above it specifically says It Conducts the powerful blue sparks "A unique trick weapon contrived by Archibald, the infamous eccentric of the Healing Church workshop. Striking this peculiar iron morning star flail like a match generates the same blue sparks that blanket a darkbeast. Unfortunately, for reasons untold, the hunters of Archibald's time did not fully take to the device." Plus This Is the description for the Tonitrus where it specifically states it's made of iron.

Granted it also says the blue sparks work like a match but it's also stated This Is Artificially made As stated by the Spark Hunter badge, plus What is Essentially a Mini replica of the Weapon stating it conducts the blue spark so I don't know opinions?

Why would the tonitrus upgrade attack speed? Its like upgrading someone for using a taser, it doesn't even shoot the electricity.

But, dsrkbeast parl could get something potentially, maybe upgrade the verse.

Yeah thats better, gonna have to frame by frame that since it moving forward clearly aint the speed of the lightning. (As in the lightning coming down) Not that it matters, I can see parl or the one manbeast in the chalice dungeon upgrading the verse.

Well the tiny tonitrus is mainly used for attack speed

I'm gonna have to get to Paarl (he's reletivly early in the game But after the segment I'm currently in IE old yahrnam.) to get the Eletricity dodging however

I don't see how it's impossible for it to be attack speed.

As in the speed of the attack he's using Not combat or reaction speed

Tiny is good for attack speed, it's real lightning.

Parl, if ya can find me a video with a timestamp on where the attack is can eyeball it and frame by frame.

Yeah possibly gonna be a bit on that Because I find it easier to try and get the footage my self instead of Going on YouTube and searching dozens of videos But I'm like one area away from Paarl even if I am a bit rusty.

Well I was talking about the lightning traveling across the ground for Paarl But I guess my wording was kinda Bad.

If it is then yeah, I can see triple digits.

But theres the issue of it being slower than all the other lightning based attacks. I'm not sure, Weekly may know.

That might just be cinimatic timing.

I mean Meteors in the game travel slower then bullets.

However last sat I checked thoes were accepted as moving there actual speeds.

Maybe but litterally every instance but that has lighting move within 1frame.

But, meteors? Ya got a link, that seems cut and dry.

You can ask The Everlasting to comment here if you wish. He is knowledgeable about Bloodborne.

Back