• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blond adorablness versus AG Kirito

Okay. Since I just put Shin pfp I can argue.

First of all, speed equalized or not? If it is not equalized, then what movement does Regina start with?

And how it works? If it's just an attack, Shin resists it without much difficulty, thanks to his uniform, and any small damage is regenerated.

Is the projection that has morality manip? How does it work exactly? It may not work in Shin.

So, how can she harm Shin? Shin's uniform absorbs the impact of the attacks, basically reducing the damage. If the speed is equalized, Shin can create a magic barrier, or increase his resistance.

Normally Shin would attack with Vibration Sword, and then he would go with all kinds of elemental magic attacks.

Even with the enchanted student uniform, Shin resisted Schtrom attacks (who is 7-b), the uniform is considered a national treasure, for it self-healing and resistance skills, and Shin's current uniform, the Ultimate Magician uniform, is an improved version.

Yes, but Regina can portal to another country, rest there, and come back. Actually, she could probably use them for BFR, can Shin counter this?

I don't see Shin have a way to win for now. However, I won't say anything else, since Shin is likely to increase his AP and speed.

When I talk about increasing, I mean he probably have a change. His speed may be relativistic, and his AP depends on the results of the feats that will be calculated.

Anyway, sorry for not responding well now. Was occupied

Is the portal a common movement in Regina or the first one she does?

Shin has advantage for his Ap.

Back