• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blog help: Sub-headings

Is your issue still present or is it fixed?

If not, what do you mean by this exactly?

And by the way, we use source editor.
Still present, I tried what kol suggested and it just turned into a heading

You know in blogs how that have big headings that you can close if you don’t want to scroll threw that section of blog and how they have bolded sub-headings. Well my sub headings aren’t affected by the heading closing

What do you mean by closing exactly? Normally, headings or headers in the standard MediaWiki markup aren't supposed to be natively collapsible though. However, if you are referring to something else with "closing", please clarify.

I'm still a little confused about what you want to be done.

What do you mean by closing exactly? Normally, headings or headers in the standard MediaWiki markup aren't supposed to be natively collapsible though. However, if you are referring to something else with "closing", please clarify.

I'm still a little confused about what you want to be done.
I think I might know what you mean by collapsed but let’s try this first. When you go to the GoW page click on the “Pantheons and how they coexist” heading. Everything under that(minus other heading) should close. My problem is that the sub-headings aren’t closing with the heading
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/God_of_War_Explanation_Page

Do you mind if I ask for a screenshot of that specific heading being closed?
Sure
9025554-img_9599.jpeg

9025556-img_9600.jpeg

I have no idea how Mobile View behaves. The collapsing/closing behavior that you are describing is pretty inconsistent on a lot of pages. And also, mobile view sucks.

Is it? Every blog I’ve gone to that’s had the feature works except my own, and it was working fine a few days ago.
Well, I did check official pages, not blogs, and it was pretty inconsistent. Also, I won't be able to help you there, the mobile view layout is really bad, and I am not interested in knowing how it behaves.

Back