• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bleach vs naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eganergo said:
Almighty is not passive according to some threads I've read. Yhwach has to activate it first.
In his base key he does need to turn it on but on the other keys it is already on (so if we are using base then yea he need to turn it on)

But the SK also has it and he has it on all the time

Eganergo said:
Almighty is not passive according to some threads I've read. Yhwach has to activate it first.
base yhwach have to activate it but all of his other key he has it always on

some aspect of almighty are not passive like the fate hax and future manip wich are thought based

but the precog and powernull are passive

This is literally the only site that deems a soul crush as being a legitimate threat to any Naruto God tier. And it's hilarious.

Soul Crush can be overpowered by being stronger, right?

nope.

soul crush target the soul so you need a strong soul manip resistance to survive. and naruto verse have like none of this beside 3 characthers and their soul resistance is really weak either way

a 10-C could resist soul crush from bleach god tiers as long as their resistance to soul manip is enough.

Umm first of all the god tiers have to show that their soul manipulation is higher than the resistances. Jsut because they could be 5A doesn't make their soul manipulation strong.

you will have to prove than the 3 naruto characthers that have resistance to soul manip scale to very a casual 100+ soul rip from a low to mid tier at best .

tatsuki resisted that attack and yet her soul was about to be crushed from just being near a relaxed yammi .Their relaxed reiatsu is even stronger than the 100+ soul rip

naruto verse at best, only barely resist a single soul rip and they struggle heavely with it. yammy and everyone above him casually have a soul manip that is 100+ times ( bare minimum) the soul manip resistance of the 3 naruto characthers that possess the resistance .

Soul manipulation in Naruto is scaled differently man. Naruot physically fought for his soul from a 7A who is going to be 6C. In Naruto u should be able to scale soul manipulation by AP when it's the case between him and nagato

Also I don't know where this idea that Naruto struggled with saving his soul. He didn't. He was also being held and pulled by an invisible gecko while having his soul pulled by nagato.

And u missed my point when I said everyone doesn't scales to Yami's soul manipulation. We don't scale abilities like that in the first place because that's soul absorption. Compared to the effects of reshesi crush which don't include soul absorption.

Naruto's soul manipulation resistance is so low that he almost died. He had to physically pulled his soul back instead of resist the soul manipulation. Tatsuki has better feats than Naruto on that department.

if naruto have to physically hold his soul down that's not resistance to soul manip but non physical interaction .

he was sweating and having a hard time holding down on his soul . i call that struggling.

the wiki's rules beg to differ :

"Soul Manipulation is the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications."

soul rip ,soul crush and soul absorbtion are under soul manip rules .

AppleLord said:
Naruto's soul manipulation resistance is so low that he almost died. He had to physically pulled his soul back instead of resist the soul manipulation. Tatsuki has better feats than Naruto on that department.
i'm calling it soul manip resistance to be nice but i think a crt is in order because naruto's "resistance" is more akin to non physical interaction than a real soul manip resist

i do agree on tatsuki tho.

ƒñúƒñúƒñú that's funny cause your basically saying that u don't know that resistance is any form of resistance no matter how small or high. Naruto pulled his soul back from a 7A nagato who is going to be upgraded. That's resistance.

I'm pretty sure staff will even agree why that's resistance. Non physical interaction would jsut give Naruto resistance. ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å.

Naeblis495 said:
still a really weak resistance , if we can call it that .
Dude are u good? U do realize there are different type of resistances for different types of soul manipulations right??

AstralKing7 said:
Naeblis495 said:
still a really weak resistance , if we can call it that .
Dude are u good? U do realize there are different type of resistances for different types of soul manipulations right??
you're right , and naruto's type of resistance is incredibly weak .

having to physically hold down to your soul and strugling , locking you out of many combat options is really weak .

I literally explained to u why the feat was good above. Seems U didn't even read it. Did u even read where Naruto did it?? He was being pulled back already while having his souls pulled out forward and he still resisted physically from a 7A soon to be 6C character physically and was stated that he was getting weaker but still redidtated. Scaling resistances in different verses can vary bruh . It's not the same in every verse. It's physical in Naruto verse as u can see with Naruto.

Also I see your knowledge on the context of the scene is lacking because again u dont even know that the circumstances Naruto was in actually makes the resistance better.

Wait is the notion on this sight that bleach characters passively have a reaper death seal type thing going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back