• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach vs My Hero Academia

Jackie Tristan (7C Key)
Katsuki Bakugou (Final Arc) 7C Key

Speed is equalized:

Jackie Tristan
jackie_tristan_by_dusasuvorova_dcf0pn4-fullview.jpg

Katsuki Bakugo (Final Act)
6a24e8d3163626284b251d7cb269c139.jpg

Who takes this in a Death Match?

Bakugo:

Jackie:

Incon:

Jackie 61 Kilo Tons

Katsuki Bakugou Howitzer Impact 66.5 Kilo Tons

Last edited:
Jackie just kicks Deku in his shit and destroys his soul with layered soul hax.

Stomp for one of the best women in Bleach.

This is clearly a stomp. Even ignoring any hax she has.

She scales to or above 61 KT. (The only 7-C+ calc I could find, and I'm assuming her 7-C stats only here)

While Izuku is 5.8 KT or baseline Town level. She is over 10X stronger and can one shot him.

This is clearly a stomp. Even ignoring any hax she has.

She scales to or above 61 KT. (The only 7-C+ calc I could find, and I'm assuming her 7-C stats only here)

While Izuku is 5.8 KT or baseline Town level. She is over 10X stronger and can one shot him.
which key of midoriya should suffice?

None of the keys work. Jackie is 7-C+ and can one shot any 7-C character in My Hero Academia. Since they're baseline or above baseline by a unknown amount.

That is ignoring her hax as well.

None of the keys work. Jackie is 7-C+ and can one shot any 7-C character in My Hero Academia. Since they're baseline or above baseline by a unknown amount.

That is ignoring her hax as well.
what hax does she have? Because on her profile its not stated..

now i am using final act bakugou who has 66.5 kilotons of ap with howitzer impact.

what hax does she have? Because on her profile its not stated..

now i am using final act bakugou who has 66.5 kilotons of ap with howitzer impact.
Howitzer is a single attack, right after he goes back to being above baseline by an unknown amount. Same with cluster.

Just, don’t try and do this, it’s a good effort to try and find a solution but there isn’t one here

Howitzer is a single attack, right after he goes back to being above baseline by an unknown amount. Same with cluster.

Just, don’t try and do this, it’s a good effort to try and find a solution but there isn’t one here
oh well you learn every day 😅

Back