• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

AppleLord said:
The Author said that he used the first movie as reference material for the Valley of Screams. So Urahara got it from there.
The only thing Kubo said is that he got the design from the movie. That's it. You can't take a massive leap such as

>Kubo takes the design of some windows from the movie

>That means the whole movie is canon

Seriously.

Show me actual, conclusive proof that undeniably proves that the movie happened in the manga timeline.

Ever heard of humour? OBD is like that with literally every Verse. They make fun of everything. Almost every page on the wiki is full of memes and some stealth jokes.

Also, the OBD wiki is outdated. You should go by the forums which are what truly matter.

Matthew Schroeder said:
AppleLord said:
The Author said that he used the first movie as reference material for the Valley of Screams. So Urahara got it from there.
The only thing Kubo said is that he got the design from the movie. That's it. You can't take a massive leap such as
>Kubo takes the design of some windows from the movie

>That means the whole movie is canon

Seriously.

Show me actual, conclusive proof that undeniably proves that the movie happened in the manga timeline.

Burden of proof is on you to provide evidence on what you just said. Where did he mention the design only?

All you have provided is "All that Ichigo says is that he was there." so is not canon. That doesn't help against all this evidence connecting the two.

"Where did he mention the design only?"

Here. "I used the first movie as reference for the Valley of Screams [Image of window on the side]). Same window which appears when the Valley is mentioned.

He used the design. Urahara has nothing to do with it

"All you have provided is "All that Ichigo says is that he was there." so is not canon. That doesn't help against all this evidence connecting the two."

No, all you are using is "Ichigo mentioned he went there so it is 100% canon". I am pointing out how that isn't sufficient.

@Matthew Schroeder

That tells me nothing.

Where did he mention the design again?

All Kubo says is: "I used the first movie as reference for the Valley of Screams." Kubo always draws in that corner at the end of each chapter.

Burden of proof still on you.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, it's on you. You have yet to show he considers the whole movie canon, rather than merely use the concept or design.
You still haven't provided any evidence that he is talking about the design only. In either case you're in the same boat as me. Except my boat has a paddle.

Back