• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illuminati478 said:
"And Gremmy's hax put him above all the sternitters exept A and B" any proof of that, except pointless statements?
again with the naruto wanking, it honestly unberable, Gai is most definetly weaker then madara, who with his most powerful technique shown continent level feats, you don't powescale downwords, besides that was before the continent feat anyways if i recall correctly, which means Gai managed to hurt madara when the latter was country level anyways.

" kenpachi is small country level with his shikai (the huge axe) while his regural sword is a lot weaker than that and the sternitter group attacked him after he switched back to normal" maybe, maybe not, can't really prove that, though it was after his feat, the only real indicator we have, besides, newton suggests that he should still have small country level durability, since there is no significant changes to his form during the feat and after, other then being injured.
Gai is weaker than Madara even after Madara stated that Gai would have BEATEN HIM if he didn't have the power to Regenerate. Yep, that's what wank is.

Kkapoios' wrote:
The stats that'
i' suggest:
Isshin,'ukitake', 'unohana' and 'shunsui' :' city level DC and durability

Shinji :town+' DC and durability

Bambietta: town-large town DC and durability

Giselle 'Multi city' block- town level DC (for killing an already dying 'bamb') and same durability( she was cut by a random shinigami, 'regeneratin' makes her hard to kill)

liltotto' same as 'giselle

menimas' 'i' am not sure

yammy' town-large town dc and durability

nel' town level dc and dura in 'base' ,'possibly' large town in 'released' form

bazz' b 'multi' city block burning finger 3 up to city level for 'offseting' 'yammamoto's' 'shikai' flames and city level durability for surviving 'yamma's' 'shikai

Yoruichi should be on that list of City Busters too, she was fighting on par with Isshin and Ukitake, despite the horribad power-scaling Bleach has.

Bambietta gets power-scaled to Mask, makes sense.

Giselle makes sense too.

What were Lilotto's feats again?

Menma. Was the Parallel Reality Illusion movie even canon?

I don't know about Yammy considering how easily he got one-shotted by two Multi-block Busters.

Ulquiorra was a City Buster with his Second Transformation, so Nel being the past 3rd Ranked should be powerscaled to at least the Mid-Tier Espada.

City Busting Bazz B? He was one of the stronger Sterns.

i am currently working on that one, i am refering to you saying its fin to down grade shunsui and isshin all the way back to city level when they are comperable to base Aizen, same goes fo shinji, the rest has mostly been corrected, by me, and in the middle of doing so, but i only edit what i find reasonable, giselle and littoto are due to a downgrade if need be.

@ davy0 read the above it was when madara was only country level, post continent feats madara was never in any way implied to be inferior to gai...

Illuminati, I could really care less. The power-scaling increases or decreases, I'm just saying what I need to say from a logic standpoint.

@Illuminati478: Shunsui should still be at City Level too until he shows better feats. In all honestly, Byakuya has way better feats than Shunsui. Robert was able to shoot out Shunsui's eye and fight him equally. Byakuya slaughtered Robert along with some other Sternritter. Byakuya>Shunsui even though the latter is Head Captain. Rank doesn't mean much in Bleach anymore unfortunately.

I agree that the author does not seem to care about being consistent with the power scaling.

Illuminati478 said:
i know you are an unbiased observer, i was just explaining my reasoning is all.
Oh I dislike Bleach, a lot. But I'm not gonna let people BS their way into making it any weaker or any stronger than it actually is.

It's for those reasons why I keep saying that characters should show feats rather than being powerscaled to everything everyone else does unless there's a very good reason.

Non-Bias said:
@Illuminati478: Shunsui should still be at City Level too until he shows better feats. In all honestly, Byakuya has way better feats than Shunsui. Robert was able to shoot out Shunsui's eye and fight him equally. Byakuya slaughtered Robert along with some other Sternritter. Byakuya>Shunsui even though the latter is Head Captain. Rank doesn't mean much in Bleach anymore unfortunately.
And you see the problem with that right. What should be a near constant, isn't anymore. So we have to look through thousands of pages of crap to make sure we understand how the scaling works because of the inconsistencies. (Sigh)

i in all honesty i believe powerscaling shunsui to isshin is legitimate, after all it was literally stated that the strongest shinigami is the head captain, Yama-G said this clearly, Shunsui should stay as he is in Mountain level.

How is shikai yammamoto triple digit megatons ,the only calc i have seen about his shikai puts him at 70 megatons.

Illuminati what changes were already made?

Illuminati478 said:
i in all honesty i believe powerscaling shunsui to isshin is legitimate, after all it was literally stated that the strongest shinigami is the head captain, Yama-G said this clearly, Shunsui should stay as he is in Mountain level.
Technically shouldn't that be Ichigo, lol... No wait, Hollow + Quincy + Shinigami + Vizard + Human = Ichigo. Nope you're right. Though technically that should be Kenpachi, he has the best feats (or feat) of the Shinigami faction.

i can't find littoto's profile, not sure if one exists: yammy no longer an issue, neither is Gissele, mountain level kyoraku, unohana at Town level, Bazz b at mountain, thats it for the moment, i will continmue after i will stop being bombarded from all directions...

kenpachi is a berserk,good for combat and combat only, while shunsui has experience,brains and some strength which makes him perfect for head captain.

Hold up for the Shunsui one. He can't be properly powerscaled to that. Shunsui is also "intelligent", and that may have been of more importance than him being the "strongest" in crisis, because again, Kenpachi IS the strongest Shinigami if we wish to be honest.

Shunsui has never shown that level of power before.

I guess that seems appropriate. She definitely isn't a City Buster though, eating a weakened character isn't much of a feat, especially when they were so far into their deathbed.

Only 2 questions

1.Why is burning finger 2 small town level ?

2.Where is the calc about yamma's shikai being mountain level?

1. wasn't there a link in the page, if not you can say he is powerscaled from mask de masculine

2. somewhere on OBD, i have no patience to search for it right now to be honest.

I will search the OBD myself and his more powerful attacks like burnig finger 4 and full burning fingers could easily be powerscaled from mask but since the calc i did for bf 3 showed only MCB i have my doubts for bf 2.

Thank you for helping out with fixing the profiles Illuminati.

@Davy0: Yes, it's a headache sometimes lol. I'd readily accept the powerscaling of some characters if everything didn't contradict each other. It's for reasons like this why I don't think no one besides Gremmy should have been powerscaled to Kenpachi and that's only because he created the meteor.

then i will edit it as well, after that (and after you find the calc about yama's shikai), i don't want to hear anymore complaints about bleach tiers, at least for two days...and also i am not editing the bleach (verse) page, i am too pretty for copy pasting links.

why do things just never go my way i wonder?

Welcome to my world. I have had to deal with these sort of things non-stop for over half a year.

and i was only dealing with a micro part of the wiki, you are taking care of al of it, do you ever find time to sleep?

any way could you please lock the thread?, any lingering complaints are welcome to my messege wall...

Yes, but I am exhausted, dizzy, and have a very hard time focusing. I have very much lost my edge, and am unable to continue for much longer. I have finished all of my scheduled projects now though. It will be up to the new staff to decide if they wish to convert to the OBD's energy scale for lower tiers, or improve the layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back