• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Power Levels Discussion Thread

AppleLord said:
Maybe Muken already existed like Hell and Soul King just moved it or created Spul Society around it?

I think that would be more in the head canon selection, nothing support that and muken is a apart of soul society which he created, also yhwach was able to stop it from collapsing giving more proof it's part of soul society.

so what i'm getting from all this is that essentially yhwach is possibly 3-A due to the simple fact that he was holding 3 "realms" from collapsing one of wich contained an infinite space-time is that it ?

that is pretty much what i gathered too .

i personally think it's fine, muken is stated as infinite by a knowledgable source , muken is part of the SS and the SS was being destroyed/merged with the others worlds.

It feels weird that Ichigo and Aizen could end up scaling to 3-A. Prime Soul King was good but the rest seems like outlier territory to move them above their current tiers.

For Prime Soul King there's absolutely nothing to say it's an outlier, but for the other 3 god tiers and weakened soul king I can see why.

Amlad22 said:
It feels weird that Ichigo and Aizen could end up scaling to 3-A. Prime Soul King was good but the rest seems like outlier territory to move them above their current tiers.
Literally nothing would suggest it's an outlier. They're God tiers in the verse that have been established to be much much much much more powerful than the rest of the characters.

The ridiculous jump in power alone is enough to warrant outlier. These characters are about to be jumping from Country (probably Multi Continent after the current changes) level to universal. That's ridiculous. I am a bleach fanboy at heart and have fought for upgrades before on this site when others have disagreed and even I see this as an absurd gap in power.

Superßull said:
so what i'm getting from all this is that essentially yhwach is possibly 3-A due to the simple fact that he was holding 3 "realms" from collapsing one of wich contained an infinite space-time is that it ?
Yes, and Soul king also created the infinite space room since its in soul society and soul king created soul society

Amlad22 said:
The ridiculous jump in power alone is enough to warrant outlier. These characters are about to be jumping from Country (probably Multi Continent after the current changes) level to universal. That's ridiculous. I am a bleach fanboy at heart and have fought for upgrades before on this site when others have disagreed and even I see this as an absurd gap in power.
A massive jump in power on its own is not an outlier unless they have several contradicting feats.

Pretty sure this was already done...

Anyway... Is Ichigo technically twice as strong as he was before when he got his powers back from Yhwach since he had himself restored by Tsukishima and Orihime or something ? If so...How strong is he ?

How could this be missed when prepping for the big Bleach CRT?

Also, where exactly is this passage from in the novel? Could we get a link instead of a scan?

well , if muken is infinite and PSK created it( as he created everything in SS dimension) , then yeah it's was pretty casual

bumping yhwach and those that scale to him to 4-A should be easy enough with that chapter statement that solidify what exactly yhwach was about to do .

bumping PSK to 3-A or above will be more dificult as there is less proof and i don't think muken will be enough on it's own .

The living world is treated as equivalent to our own, no?

If the PSK affected the entire thing (placed it into it's own dimension/realm) that would automatically boost the God tiers' ratings.

If you're all going to try to act on this from StormCaller's translations (who I admit is a much better translator than Schneizel), then I would advise you to actually wait till StormCaller translates the Volume 3 section in which Ichibei explains the past and Soul King.

I've a small Question: Why Soul King's 4-A come from the creation of Soul Society when he just separated the Original realm in three, Hueco Mundo, Living World and Soul Society? or I missed something and he really created the SS?

Back