• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Power/Abilities and Power Scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power/ability to crush beings possessing an inferior Reiatsu would have to be added. Why is that? Kenpachi could do it in the Soul Society saga (https://youtu.be/1WLpA-Fy3vY?t=1m31s). I'm sorry for not going into depth since I don't speak English very well, but I think it's clear where I want to go. While evaluating the characters' tiers, this should be taken into account, because it is something really important.

Many underestimate Kurohitsugi for not having done any harm to Ichigo while Aizen on the other hand with an explosion managed to hurt him.
But they do not realize that this is due to the different Spiritual Pressure he had in his two forms, T. Aizen is inferior to M. Aizen, a Kurohitsugi made by T. Aizen is not the same as one that M. Aizen could do. It is not that Ichigo cannot withstand a nuclear bomb, but that he had to withstand a nuclear bomb created by M. Aizen, a being who accessed an existential plane similar to him thanks to Hogyoku.
Moreover, the concept that a being can increase his power to such an extent as to gain access to another plane of existence in which he cannot be affected by beings with less Spiritual Pressure is what is truly important here (https://youtu.be/19x5Ub1fvMM?t=7m51s).

Thank you very much for your time.

No, because this is a NLF.

Reiatsu doesn't exist in verses outside of Bleach, so by this logic Bleach wipes out nearly every verse in fiction by this logic.

Can I take the trouble to ask the meaning of NLF?

Oh, I just thought that people around here didn't take the issue of spiritual pressure into account, but I see that they nerf Bleach's characters to make them comparable with others from other franchises, as they are actually absurdly strong.

• I'm new here*

I assumed this just means they can unleash enough pressure that could kill someone weaker... If you're vastly stronger then someone and have the ability to unleash said energy/pressure and kill someone weaker then you. How is it NLF?.

NLF would be if someone said that they can crush beings equal to or stronger with their pressure.

@Tapionjr

NLF is short for the No Limits Fallacy, meaning that even if an ability has not shown limits in its own universe it doesn't mean the same logic will apply to other universes.

The whole reiatsu crush argument has no basis outside of Bleach and if we allowed it then Bleach would roll over nearly any other verse because of "lol reiatsu crush".

@Griffin

Because reiatsu doesn't exist outside of Bleach. Tatsuki was able to resist Aizen's reiatsu crush with the barest amount of power.

Oh, we're speaking of using reiatsu crush to do so. I was thinking that if they let out the energy, it would kill someone weaker.

Like if Beerus forced out his aura and the force killed Krillin.

I am very happy to be made clear that you are restricting the effect that Reiatsu can have on beings who have less (or nothing) of it.

We always argue with my friends that it seems absurd to say that Naruto can defeat Ichigo when the latter is absurdly OP precisely because of Reiatsu.

Thank you very, very, very much Reppuzan.

And Rep, remember that Tatsuki had enough reiatsu to perceive Ichigo, she was not a normal human.

Actually, I think this issue is mostly solved due to verse equalization, more than restricting the effects per se.

(After certain levels NLF is involved as well, though, which doesn't really mean restriction either)

Verse qualization i'ts good as well, you need to buff/nerf one or both characters.

For example, when comparing Naruto and Ichigo I would have to equate the destructive level they could cause.
For examplex2, I cannot put on the table an Ichigo with his bestial reiatsu next to the concept of existential planes against a Naruto whose chakra does not have the same effect as the reiatsu, so I have to buff Naruto to be at the point of Ichigo, or nerf Ichigo up to Naruto's level.

I just thought that here you didn't recognize the true power of Bleach characters, a serious prejudicial error on my part. And it fills me with joy to know that you try to balance the characters so that they can be compared with others, and so you can debate who wins in a fair battle.

Now I understand better the criteria to have when facing two characters.

Thank you very much for the info.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back