• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach MHS Ratings

Im positive. The whole reason we have mhs+ is because SchutzenDunkel saw the calc on obd and brought it here, just with the different lightning speed applied

They don't even list it on their Comprehensive Speed Scale. The Mach 1000+ calc on the OBD is the on I just posted above.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They don't even list it on their Comprehensive Speed Scale.
I checked the list and and some speed calcs there have mistakes.

No one updates that list... the obd is a mess...

Im going to be honest but I feel like im wasting my time.

But then, we have accepted the calculation here on this site. That is why we are using it.

That comprehensive speed scale on OBD rarely even updates, so many calcs that are technically accepted on OBD are not even added there anyways.

LordAizenSama said:
No one updates that list... the obd is a mess...
Im going to be honest but I feel like im wasting my time.
They do update it all the time. Honestly their calcers there are quite excellent, like ChaosTheory and Endless Mike.

OBD is a pretty cool place all things considered. Most of our practices and techniques are pulled directly from there.

No mention of TTGL? Like seriously?

But then again, there were times where I checked a calc done by TTGL and had to make corrections on some of them, so it's not like their calc members (right now) are better than ours really.

Anyways, since the speed ratings for Bleach may need to be re-calculated/updated, this thread should be left alone for now.

I forgot TTGL, and he is amazing. One of the best calcers and debaters as well.

His dedication with Wakfu and TES is on a whole other level.

Back