• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Hax Vs Naruto's Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unclespaceman commented this before and i wanted to know what you all think about this. I made it as a Versus match because i don't want it to be closed for provications or something, i don't want that to happen, if it does cause any, the mods are free to close this on my part.

That said:

A Shinobi with all the powers of the Narutoverse at once.

Vs.

A Shinigami with all the powers of the Bleachverse at once.

A battle of Hax and Hax alone.

Who do you think has a better chance of winnnig?

Actually, Ichibei can control all things that are black. So Truthseekers are a no go if we are doing hax.

That said, the idea of Madara Uchiha with all of the eye hax, the juubi, 8 gates, immortality (Hidan) and supreme Regenerationn (Edo Tensei) is pretty scary.

UncleSpaceman said:
Kaguya erases the time-spaceof the planet with her Expansive Truthseeker Orb, killing all the Shinigami... gg...

The Naruto-verse has reality warping, and numerous insta-kill techniques, Bleach just can't contend
Are NLF's aloud in this versus match? I don't remember seen any feats from that attack. Oh well. Anyone else. (I don't want to take sides.)

@Alakabamm

Actually to be more specific:

The Shinobi has all the eyes and powers from his verse.

But

The Shinigami has all the power from his verse has well, inclusing (Shinigami's shikai/Bankai, Quincy powers, Hollows powers, etc.)

And both can use all of those powers at the same time.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Kaguya erases the time-spaceof the planet with her Expansive Truthseeker Orb, killing all the Shinigami... gg...

The Naruto-verse has reality warping, and numerous insta-kill techniques, Bleach just can't contend
Are NLF's aloud in this versus match? I don't remember seen any feats from that attack. Oh well. Anyone else. (I don't want to take sides.)

@Alakabamm

But

The Shinigami has all the power from his verse has well, inclusing (Shinigami's shikai/Bankai, Quincy powers, Hollows powers, etc.)

... Do you know what the NLF is?

It's, for example, Itachi saying only somebody with a sharingan can beat him. Clearly this does not hold true, and taking Itachi's statement with "no limits" is a fallacy.

Alakabamm said:
Actually, Ichibei can control all things that are black. So Truthseekers are a no go if we are doing hax.
That said, the idea of Madara Uchiha with all of the eye hax, the juubi, 8 gates, immortality (Hidan) and supreme Regenerationn (Edo Tensei) is pretty scary.
So you're saying that Ichibe should be High 3-A...? Able to control the infinite blackness of space...? Ichibe likely has limits such as distance, and the object needing to be made of spiritual energy.

UncleSpaceman not true in his final attack Ichibei use all the black in the universe so there will be no night for 100 years.

And Ichibei use his powers even the black in the soul society was being use and that was 100 of 1000 miles away. so yer all the back in the universe.

and is this all a joke 1 person will all the powers of bleach

yhwach/yamammoto/Aizen/all captains/espada/qunices/pernida/

I thought it was fairly Obvious Bleach has way more hax then Naruto, who only really have DC/AP in comparison. Guess not.

Take a look at Gremmy, Yhwach or Aizen, For example.

on a sidenote, I don't see this thread ending very well.

This page should close. we know whats what.

Bleach wins in hax and speed

Naruto wins in DC/AP. in all I mean I don't think they have more strength then yhwach.

@Apara Just Yhwach in versus matches because of the nature of his power.

and on closer inspection with this thread (silly me for not seeing this) do not make threads just because someone said something and you disagreed with it, gives off a bad impression, so I suggest that you remove names mentioned in the OP

Very close to deciding to Close the thread..

@Alakabamm

But

... Do you know what the NLF is?

It's, for example, Itachi saying only somebody with a sharingan can beat him. Clearly this does not hold true, and taking Itachi's statement with "no limits" is a fallacy.

No limit fallancy is when a character states he can do something but doesn't show any feats to back it up. Also NLF is a fan made word if you didn't know. Moving on.

LordAizenSama said:
@Apara Just Yhwach in versus matches because of the nature of his power.

and on closer inspection with this thread (silly me for not seeing this) do not make threads just because someone said something and you disagreed with it, gives off a bad impression, so I suggest that you remove names mentioned in the OP

Very close to deciding to Close the thread..
I didn't disagree with him. He just give me the idea and i wanted to know what you all think. (I had to put the name, i don't want him to then call names or something because i stole his idea or something.)

You are free to closed it if you want. Like i said above. I take no sides here, i'm just correcting some stuff.

ok. well to avoid the inevitable flaming that will eventually come with this thread it is probably better to just close this than.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back