• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion thread the sequel

Pocket-Chu said:
Right then, how about favorite lieutenant?

Mine's either Hisagi or Kira.
Excellent choices. My favourite Lieutenants would be Renji, Hisagi, Rukia (back when she was Lieutenant), Yachiru, Kira, and Rangiku.

^ Hisagi, Rukia, Kira are without a doubt the most dependable in that list.

Who are you favourite Fraccion? No love for the Espada's Lieutenants?

Mine are Shawlong, Edrad, Findorr, and Charlotte.

Yes, I actually like Charlotte.

Dat Dot said:
Gotta love Jin Kariya character design.
Quite a badass design indeed. Too bad he turned out to be just another one of those "destroy to create again" kind of villains who betrayed his honourable subordinates.

Charlotte is great, what's not to like about him exactly?

As for me...Findorr, Ggio and
Yylfordt would be my favorites although I don't much care for Yylfordt after he changes :\

Soldier Blue said:
Too bad he turned out to be just another one of those "destroy to create again" kind of villains who betrayed his honourable subordinates.
He lives far too long to give a F to his subordinates.

"destroy to create again" type of villain, hmm that kinda remind me of Yhwach.

>Both want to destroy something.

>Both betray their subordinates.

>Both German.

>Both defeated by plot device (Rantao's Hairpin and the Arrow).

Oh my... OVO

Chad was supposed to be Ichigo's best friend and fight alongside with him, he also had a really interesting personality.

By the way, the best Quincy are Bazz B and Lille Barro. Bazz's the Heat was so dope man.

But guys for real

Best Bankai

1. Zanka no Tachi

2. Tensa Zangetsu

3. Daiguren Hyorinmaru

4. Yaiba II

5. Hakka no Togame

6. Ryumon Hozukimaru

7. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

8. Minazuki

9. Soo Zabimaru

10. Jakuho Raikoben

Best Zanpakuto spirit

1. Haineko(Best Zanpakuto girl no acception)

2. Zangetsu(Hollow)

3. Senbonzakura

4. Zangetsu(Quincy)

5. Sode no Shirayuki

6. Kazeshini

7. Hyorinmaru

8. Ryujin Jakka

9. Baboon

10. Muramasa

For me the best bankai is Kyouka Suigetsu. ovo

And for zanpakuto spirit is, Hollow Zangetsu (Gotta love psychotic albino version of Ichigo).

Hst master said:
1. Haineko(Best Zanpakuto girl no acception)
What exactly does this spoiled brat have over Katen Kyokotsu and Sode no Shirayuki?

Best Zanpakuto spirit guys would be Hyorinmaru, Senbonzakura, Hollow Zangetsu.

Pocket-Chu said:
So if you were to list the Espada from 1 to 10 based on your favorite to least favorite what would it look like? Here's mine-
1. Szayel

2. Starrk

3. Ulquiorra

4. Nnoitra

5. Grimmjow

6. Barraga

7. Harribel

8. Zommari

9. Aaroniero

10. Yammy

If Nel counts then she gets spot 6 and everyone else moves up one.
Other than switching Barra and Nnoitra that's pretty spot on

What exactly does this spoiled brat have over Katen Kyokotsu and Sode no Shirayuki?

Best Zanpakuto spirit guys would be Hyorinmaru, Senbonzakura, Hollow Zangetsu.

I like how her personality us much more bubbily outside of the rebellion arc and how she grows somewhat afterwards

Never really felt that with Katen Kyokotsu or Sode no Shirayuki

But Tobiume is pretty great too

Back