• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai/Release Multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh didnt shunseui say something like that also? that if ichigo cant control his power it would cause earth issues?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So I just glanced at Ichigos profile, and I'm not sure the multiplier would fit.
I disagree with Ichigo being 6-B, does not make any sense, he tanked Yhwach Casual attacks, being Yhwach's feat raising the wandereich was casual.

Its Hollow mode increases its power, I do not know how many times but jumping 6-B to 5-C does not make any sense. The only ones who managed to hurt him was Askin through Hax and Yhwach. The Bankai multipliers in some parts may even make sense but I realized that the scale of some characters are wrong, if that were corrected it could even be applied.

It's best to ignore multipliers, or you just need to recalc everything stirckly based on multipliers. For example check screw attack death battle of ichigo vs someone, it will prove how bad is using multipliers

also,ignoring the multipliers will result in the same shit as now, where we have almost entire Arrancar Arc cast wit their Base/Bankai/Hollow Mask/VL or Base/R1/R2 at the same small tier

I do agree with the sentiment that the multipliers are surprisingly very vague despite giving us numbers.

the statement in the panel shown is that the multiplier between shikai and bankai varies. but it;s generally between 5-10. keep note that she said generally and not "is between . . ."

so there can definitely be cases where a bankai multiplier goes completely beyond the usual margin or sometimes below the usual margin, the closest example of something that goes below the margin is toshiro when he states that the difference in combat between bankai and shikai is very small for his zanpakuto that it is somewhat negligible ignoring adult form. and the example of the opposite would be ichigo who was somehow able to keep up in terms of reiatsu with full power ywach + his hollow and quincy powers with just bankai alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back