• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazcowics Upgrade

hello, i desire to discuss if Wolfenstein's protagonist William B. Joseph Blazkowics could be upgratded, i have found some feats that may indicate he may be borderline superhuman, which again needs to be discussed, so i am going to give a few links to show:

He was capable of shrugging a paralysis that inmobilized him for fourteen years

beforehand he tanked a electric chair's charge, alongside being impaled on his leg by a rusty pipe before breaking his restraints and slamming the torturer to the chair and breaking free

some time later he survived a rock (from what i can tell) as big as a torso

He stripped a piece of his flesh without pain, one can assume he healed as it not shown in any scar is shown afterwards

He can dual wield many of the guns, imcluding automatic shotguns and carry a heavy machine gun turret, which are shown to be carried exclusively by the superhuman super soldiers. it slows him down, but even then he is still accurate with it

He can tank more knife wounds than the average man before dying. as shown in this first kill.

He survived a grenade point blank, he still got crippled (skip to 9:31)

In the New Collosus he adquired a exoskeleton that enhanced his strenght, as such he can charge people, gibbing them, not only that he can destroy weakened walls (as to balance the gameplay mechanic) as seen here skip to 7:10 for wall breaking, skip to 7: 30 for gibbing.

a change of images like this ones: like this one or this one for New Colosus he could have a transparent of this

An upgrade does seem to be a place, bordeline superman in nature. An At least 9-C Physically could do for his AP.

Went ahead and did you the favor of replacing the old image of his profile with one of the new ones.

sounds reasonable, what do you think of the possible Regenerationn? @Darknine i also would suggest after New Colosus is out, the information has to be updated further, to make a "New Order | New Colosus" separation, to the equipment like the yet unnamed suit and the stilts (as shown in the trailer they can help him jump) to be included and their enhancements.

Back