• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blaster Master Zero CRT

Okay, this is my attempt at stopping a potential deletion of Jason Frudnick, by justifying things already on the page. It seems like the only issues are really just AP and Speed, so I'll just go through those. Any Hax or Ability I add just straight up comes from the games, I can't really provide much more evidence other than just giving you gameplay footage (hoping that the player actually uses it)

AP: AP scales from one thing, Skeleton Boss, otherwise, it scales from the franchise's canonical prequel game, MetaFight- http://inticreates.com/blaster-master-zero-2-steam-release/ There is a trailer saying that directly but I can't find it. Anyways, that's Moon Level and Mountain Level respectively (stuff from old Famicom game)

Jason:

There are three games, and Jason gets stronger with each one. In BMZ1, he doesn't even stand a chance against Skeleton Boss, but he's also able to fight the Mutant Overlord. http://blastermaster-zero.com/en/zero/system/system038.html who is the strongest Mutant in the setting of BMZ1. This puts him at Moon Level, however, he gets stronger and stronger throughout the games, and Mutants previously called "Boss Mutants" like Mother Brain, are reduced to normal enemies. But even more so, he is able to fight an even stronger variant of Skeleton Boss in BMZ3 (the game isn't out yet, but he does do it in). Can't find the original twitter post from Inti, but he does do this.

Metal Attackers: SOPHIA tanks. These things are extremely powerful, and are absolutely far more powerful than Jason himself. As of right now, Jason has piloted four Attackers.

SOPHIA III: Scales directly to Skeleton Boss, even though an Acceleration Blast one shots it.
SOPHIA ZERO: A far more powerful version of SOPHIA III, it has power conservation issues, causing it to break down between Zero 1 and 2
G-SOPHIA: Utilizes SOPHIA ZERO's Crusher Shot, as elaborated in the Calc above. And has fought the superior version of Skeleton Boss, Cereboss
G-SOPHIA SV: A fixed version of G-SOPHIA using the remains of Metal Attacker ANDREA. Not much difference in firepower

As for the L2C part, this can be debatable and I'm much less opposed to it being removed or downgraded to something else like 3-A, but it has some merit.

The Final boss of Zero 2 is Planade-G, who is stated to have enough energy to collapse the entire universe. But not only that, we meet the Mutant Cocoon in Area Omega. The Mutant Cocoon, in those scans absorb energy from the entire dimensional space- but just after that, Eve mentions that Planade-G and the Mutant Overlord, any basically ALL mutants, collect energy just to send it to the Mutant Cocoon.

G-SOPHIA fights the Mutant Cocoon's true form, Drovelo Mastro, who would have all the energy of all mutants, including the Universe Collapsing Planade-G, it's your call as to what the rating is, but it's there.

Speed: Speed comes from one thing MA-07: GARUDA- piloted by Leibniz (the guy in purple) http://blastermaster-zero.com/en/zero2/characters/ blatant FTL Statement

Since Jason has to actually fight GARUDA, his reactions speed have to at least be on this level. And of course, his tank, G-SOPHIA has to keep up with that. All Metal Attackers are comparable to each other, even the inferior SOPHIA III (vs G-SOPHIA anyways), as it was employed with the same group as all other Metal Attackers, meaning that it shouldn't be inferior to them

Anyways I wrote this up desperately and very tiredly without everything in it because I seriously do not want the page to be deleted, I put far, far, too much work research over many nights, rendered as best as I could everything I could get my hands on, and reformatting the page to look as best as possible, losing all of that progress, wasting it because of something as trivial as this would probably make me want to quit- so, please just don't. The page isnt doing any harm. I'm not doing something like this okay? I do understand that it's a bit unorganized, so I'll work on it to be more concise and clear.

Also, extra things, Jason gets resistance to Petrification, but very limited

I’ll also be removing a lot of resistances he has on the page simply because they come from DebatesJungle, they mostly come from him simply taking damage from said attacks and not succumbing to the general effects of them. I could make it Limited Resistance, but we will see.

Last edited:
Makes sense to me. I can't blame you either since I read said Conversation on your wall and can see why your Desparate.

looks good to me too

thought to note, i think the Low 2-C rating fits better as 3-A since energy/eating based destruction makes more sense to not be affecting time without further evidence

Super-dimensional space does reverse time to an extent, but that's kinda iffy, if 3-A is what its gonna be, I'm okay with it. It said the words "collapsing", so it felt a lot like a L2C feat, but yea, makes sense

Mkay, so I'll just change the page to completely remove 7-A, since everything else including Durability is Moon Level, plus the Mutant Lord should be on the same level as Skeleton Boss-

Gonna change L2C to 3A too.

Back