• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Experimental Azure Striker" Blade VS "Shinobi" Uchiha Obito

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Berserk Trigger are restricted
  • Tobi
d12513e574bc6b07d9f0cfdf265adc90--gladiator-arena-gladiator-fights.jpg

Blade:
Tobi: 2 (@YoutubeForKing, @Smashtwig)
Inconclusive:

artworks-elyMRpGdIbVCIEOb-gVkxUA-t500x500.jpg
f77f5ede7c07179243a69a2a4b980fdd.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate the effort bro, but Obito basically has Prevasion that Azure Strikers can’t really… do anything about, Gunvolt 3 also came out, which might affect this in AP, actually not, but I’ll make an argument later, just that things aren’t really looking good for Blade. I’ll try tho

Edit: Just realized that Blade has a massive AP Adv vs a High 7C Obito, the issue is that Berserk Trigger kinda nerfs her intelligence (though I wouldn't say nerfs her skill), so I recommend just letting Normal Blade fight

Before I do anything I'm just gonna say that I like Naruto as a franchise more than GV. But since I'm one of the only GV reps... I kind of have to rep for the GV char so they have a fair shot.

I know it says Berserk Trigger Blade, but honestly that's a double edged sword in this case. Normal Blade keeps her sanity, and while not showing anything big brained, it's quite implied that she's pretty good at her job being the pinnacle of Sumeragi's in combat prowess (in this timeline Sumeragi is a worldwide governing power, basically if Germany won WW2, making her like, the literal best in the entire world). While most of this can be attributed to being an Azure Striker based on Gunvolt, and just sheer skill- Blade's mannerisms and what she says make her seem actually pretty smart. In addition, as a person made to replace Gunvolt, who's said to be a prodigy and has fought battles against many different types of foes with many abilities and develop strategies for them (at least one, being Elise that is). It's safe to say Blade should be... somewhat around that level due to what her expectations are. She would also be taught by Asimov, who is also really smart, as he possesses high level calculations to shoot his sniper and can grasp data from previous reports to develop strategies against Copen's various abilities. Speaking of Copen, Blade can beat his ass despite the guy have 100 years of combat experience.

Berserk Blade however may still keep her raw skill, but is likely not going to have any strategy whatsoever. Against a Naruto Character, at least in this part of the series, strategy is extremely key. However Berserk Blade does have some useful AoE attacks.

For Tobi, since it's in character, are we going with a serious edgy Tobi- or the foolish acting one when he was partnered with Deidera and was fighting the squad that was looking for Sasuke? Assuming that's the case, Tobi is definitely going to play around more than go straight for the Kamui S U C C like with Minato and like, 5 Kage Summit Orange Mask. But at the same time we don't see foolish Tobi do much offensively.

Blade COULD figure out how Kamui kind of works because she fought a passive infinite intangibility person, being Copen, but for Copen, Lightning Attacks pass through his Prevasion (basically Kamui)

So honestly how Blade is gonna win is entirely dependant on how long Tobi is foolish honestly, because once he decides to get serious it's hard to really convince myself that Blade has a chance.

However, Obito's BFR Contact Kamui does give Blade an opportunity to use Crashbolt, which she does do. And since it's instant, Obito making contact with Blade, which is his primary attack- Obito can definitely die to that as he's trying suck. We've seen how he almost got Minato, there was some time for Minato to use Flying Raijin, and even against those two Danzo people there was some time before they were sucked. So Blade COULD get in a Crashbolt and one shot, issue is, Obito is a Naruto character, and Naruto characters are smart.

Last edited:
Berserk Blade however may still keep her raw skill, but is likely not going to have any strategy whatsoever. Against a Naruto Character, at least in this part of the series, strategy is extremely key. However Berserk Blade does have some useful AoE attacks.
Should I restrict it to make it more fair?

In my opinion, yes, some people may argue that Berserk is better for this, but its a Naruto match, so intelligence is extremely important.

Hmm.
Blade has some wincons and while i could see blade pulling off a win once or twice obito takes it more times than not.
Tobi would not fool around with someone who's just as fast as him and is far stronger than him, at that point in naruto there was like no one who could rival him and he would definitely be set aback by this and try.

So I vote tobi winning this 8/10 times.
7-A vs a H7C Is crazy tho ngl.

I'm not sure if Tobi would be serious immediately, Sakura was likely much stronger than him but he didn't give a crap, Naruto scaling is more about comparing skill versus comparing power like in Dragon Ball.

Blades for sure win con is zapping Obito as he goes for a grab, but Obito's really good at turning intangible on a split second notice (Naruto Kakashi and Guy vs him), even with my Minato reaction arguments above (speaking of, you COULD argue she can Teleport before getting sucked like Minato did, but she only teleports when engaging, not disengaging a foe). It's a legit argument, but Obito's smart enough to bait it out. Blade is skilled enough to fight a 100 year old combat experience man in Copen, but Naruto Character brains are simply built different

There's also the fact that Blade has very low hax, which doesn't exactly make her fit for matches like this

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Tobi would be serious immediately, Sakura was likely much stronger than him but he didn't give a crap, Naruto scaling is more about comparing skill versus comparing power like in Dragon Ball.
Not just strength, speed. Tobi was faster than everybody in early shippuden he would be surprised that someone just as fast as him would show up.

Blades for sure win con is zapping Obito as he goes for a grab, but Obito's really good at turning intangible on a split second notice (Naruto Kakashi and Guy vs him), even with my Minato reaction arguments above (speaking of, you COULD argue she can Teleport before getting sucked like Minato did, but she only teleports when engaging, not disengaging a foe). It's a legit argument, but Obito's smart enough to bait it out. Blade is skilled enough to fight a 100 year old combat experience man in Copen, but Naruto Character brains are simply built different
Minato was quite a bit faster than obito. And obito has precog here.
So while its a valid wincon considering Tobi has literally been beat the same way before and that was like the only fight he's lost up until this fight it's hard to see it happening again.

Yeah, that's pretty much all I got for Blade. Imo I think Obito stomps, but since Blade technically does have a win condition it's list able. I'm just trying to rep the GV side because it's kinda my job here ngl

Yeah, that's pretty much all I got for Blade. Imo I think Obito stomps, but since Blade technically does have a win condition it's list able. I'm just trying to rep the GV side because it's kinda my job here ngl
Just to confirm, you are voting for Obito, correct?

Back