• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackout vs Brawl.

I would also say Blackout wins, due to having an AP advantage. His energy cannon should also be way more effective than Brawl’s missiles.

Blackout should take this, as he's smarter and his energy wave cannon seems more impressive than Brawl's weaponry, plus it has a large area of effect, so I don't see Brawl avoiding it easily. If Brawl tries to get in close, Blackout can just transform and fly away to gain more distance, which Brawl can't really counter.

I think Brawl actually has a chance in close range, since Blackout’s a pretty big target and he could probably grab him if he tried to transform and get away. Although Blackout has his rotor blades (which I think would be way more effective than Brawl’s hand claws), so he isn’t helpless in close range either.

Brawl isn't gonna think very tactically here as always, Blackout will however, keeping his distance if needs be.

Blackout also has the AP advantage meaning Brawl has no major counter to Blackout.

Tbh, blackout and grindor could've so easily have been the same character. Just have blackout the survive and escape the 2007 movie and have be back in rotf, taking grindor's place

Tbh, blackout and grindor could've so easily have been the same character. Just have blackout the survive and escape the 2007 movie and have be back in rotf, taking grindor's place
Even easier solution - when Megatron gets revived in ROTF, just have the energy from the AllSpark also revive Blackout, Bonecrusher, and Brawl. Doesn't only explain Grindor, but also explains why we see Bonecrusher at the battle in Egypt and Brawl in Dark of the Moon (beyond just them reusing the models to save money).

Even easier solution - when Megatron gets revived in ROTF, just have the energy from the AllSpark also revive Blackout, Bonecrusher, and Brawl. Doesn't only explain Grindor, but also explains why we see Bonecrusher at the battle in Egypt and Brawl in Dark of the Moon (beyond just them reusing the models to save money).
Indeed. Who are you voting for btw?

Back