• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Star vs Blake Belladonna

Wait...His DC was made due to a kick he made...Shouldn't that scales to his dura then? Just asking.

Possibly? Then again, Blake should probably be Mach 40 in combat speed given everyone else on the team is and she's considered one of the faster ones.

MethodMan11 said:
Wat. Black stars DC easily scales to his Dura.

He litterally ate a attack by a god tier who dwarfs him
Well, I'm not the most knowledgeable on Soul eater, so I didn't know if he was referring to some form of special attack.

Yeah, it's sounding like his durability should get fixed.

It's a little ways down.

And it does scale to the team, as Weiss apparently tanked an attack of that sort herself, so.

Honestly seems more like an artistic coloring then an actual feat.

It would be like me calcing the line speed in the Teen titains opening

MethodMan11 said:
Thats an awful argument.

We have no reasoning to assume vaporisation. So yeah, its not legit.
Ok then how do you explain that there was no remnant of the Spiderdroid left? Did it vaporize itself?

Do you not understand what being artistic is.

Considering it was done in a trailer, yeah its not vaporisation.

We do not know the context of the situation yet, Assuming vaporisation is ridculous at best. And hell, it would be a major outlier and nor does anyone scale to him

How else to do you explain it being completely gone?

The trailers are canon, except possibly the Red Trailer.

What do you even mean? We fully well know the context, and how would it be a "major outlier", and why wouldn't anyone scale to it? Blake and Adam obviously have to rely on each other in battle, otherwise Adam would have just gone in the mission alone. We have no reason to assume they aren't comparable to each other.

I'd say Black Star with high diff if he is alone. If he has Tsubaki, then that's a different story. Maybe just Black Star with mid diff wins.

Now that RWBY characters are back to building level attack potency and durability, I think black star can end this with difficulty thanks to his superior attack potency

Yeah, too bad now almost every fight involving RWBY characters is invalid due to the massive differences in power.

At the time this fight was made they were about equal in power, but now she's been downgraded to Large Building so yes, Black Star is much stronger than her.

Back