• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Rock Shooter anime stats.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Since again, few people seems to be looking deeply into this franchise I decided to do so.

First off, there is Dead Master who, after her transformation into a mean evil girl, surrounded herself with a mountain of chains, before blowing up and creating the battle field. Now, there is the size of said mountain and battlefield that is important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2BVVd2GAeE At about 19:43, we see the mountain of chains forming up around Dead Master, with said mountain eventually blowing up, as the battlefield starts to form. Later, we see it is actually quite large, probably City Block sized. Considering Dead Master uses both her chains and giant skulls to attack BRS, this would scale to BRS and Chariot, making the three of them City Block level, from Building.

Now, there is also a strange case of powerscaling... Black Rock Shooter got a boost form name Insane Black Rock Shooter, which boosts her from Building to Town Level. But, at the very end, the original BRS fights against IBRS, and manages to match her (but still loses) in a gun fight. It would probably makes her a bit lower than Town level, but it would still scales to both Chariot and Dead Master, who fought her in her original form.

Now there is also a more sketchy part... In that verse, each otherselves (pretty much all the fighting cast) got their own world, which is City sized at least, which created at their birth. Most, if not all of them, can manipulate their world to their wims (like sprouting pillars out of nowhere, or turning it around like a rubic cube). Also important to note is that at their death, said world is pretty much destroyed. Also at the very end of the series, they destroyed their world seemingly voluntary and send their power to BRS. This would make nearly all of the cast at least City Level.

I don't know if they are all legit, but I think they should be looked into.

Deadmaster is first surrounded by a smaller mount of chains, comparing it to the size of the gravestones it would be smaller than a building, maybe the size of a house. Then at around 19:43 as you mention it becomes bigger, but I think it looks maybe as big a a large building not a whole city block.

There's no way to tell the exact size of the world inside each girl but I agree it is at least city sized. However I don't think their ability to manipulate their own individual world means they are City Level. Chariot got killed by beheading her, and the other girls are taken down by less than City level attacks. I don't think the girls can tank City level attacks, with the exception of maybe Black Rock Shooter because her ultimate attack is probably able to destroy a city.

The mountain of chain itself is surely not city block size, but the battlefield created by the explosion of said mountain probably is.

As about that, the girls has been shown to be able to destroy their whole world, as shown at the very end. And people like BGS have used similar reality warping abilities to attack, and IBRS have overpowered those reality warping attacks.

Yeah, but they can only destroy their own personal world because its linked to them. When Deadmaster is helping Chariot in her world she has not such power. I think most of the girls can be classified as City Block level, with the exceptions of Black Gold Saw and Black Rock Shooter/IBRS.

Black Gold Saw was more powerful than the other girls and the same can be said about BRS/IBRS.

But lets wait and see what other people say.

MasterHelix said:
Yeah, but they can only destroy their own personal world because its linked to them. When Deadmaster is helping Chariot in her world she has not such power. I think most of the girls can be classified as City Block level, with the exceptions of Black Gold Saw and Black Rock Shooter/IBRS.
Black Gold Saw was more powerful than the other girls and the same can be said about BRS/IBRS.

He'll be back soon.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
MasterHelix said:

He'll be back soon.
Is he the Terminator?

MasterHelix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
MasterHelix said:

He'll be back soon.
Is he the Terminator?
Yes.

SaikouTouminator-800.

• Comes back with a road roller crashing in*
Cough....Anyway, even if they can manipulate their own world because it is linked to them, they still have the power to manipulate and destroy their whole world. As far as I know, people who can do similar things like Magolor still got tiering to match it. And like I said, BGS used her own reality warping power to try to stop IBRS, who managed to overpowers it physically.

And even if BRS IS above DM and Chariot, she shouldn't be that high above them to warrant a difference in tier, as they still managed to give her quite a hard time.

Yeah, you can include that they are City level in their own world (I think I've seen other profiles where they include certain conditions like that in the stats).

Black Rock Shooter was the strongest out of all the girls even from the beginning, I remember it was said that she was different from the rest. She can take a lot more damage and regenerates faster.

And Black Gold Saw seemed to be special as well, she could see everything in the worlds with her eyes in the sky.

The rest of the girls are pretty balanced (Chariot, Deadmaster and Yuu).

You do know that Strength fought against and almost killed IBRS...Right? Meanwhile BGS was reduced to letting herself die against her. And as I said before, even though BRS is much stronger, it's highly unrealistic to thinks that she is like 4 times stronger than them, considering they have matched her in physical combat and that Chariot's Spider and DM's Skeleton each tanked BRS' weaker shot. They should be in the same tier, and since normal BRS matched IBRS' firing power, she should also be comparable to her.

The only reason Yuu almost killed IBRS was because Yuu was filled with rage and Mato was trying to stop the fight, she was holding back IBRS. Also, the fight took place inside Yuu's world and she had control over her environment. Yuu had a lot of advantages in that particular fight and yet IBRS was still standing up until the end (even after all that beating).

And that last attack that BRS used against IBRS is more powerful than any of the attacks from the other girls.

There is still the fact that Strength gave one rough beating to her, and is the only one who really came close killing her (Even BGS who had the terrain advantages couldn't stop her). Also Strength was also held back by...Strength at the end, where IBRS managed to get the killing blow.

And when I was talking about BRS matching IBRS it's wasn't about that Rainbow Beam of Doom, earlier she was doing a gun fight against her and managed to match her for a while until her canon broke, but she still did took her bullets afterwards. Like I said, they were too evenly matched to be considered in different tier.

I agree about BRS and IBRS...they are just like opposite versions of the same character so their powers are close to even.

But I still think the other girls are not as strong.

Dude, Chariot fought on equal terms in a sword fight with BRS for some time, Dead Master did too. That's way too close for them to be City Block while the Rest is Town Level. Seriously the gap between Tiers is much bigger than you think.

I'm personally up for Town to everyone, as they should all be comparable to each other (their strength difference shouldn't be enough to make them in different tier.

And again, IBRS physically overpowered BGS' City Level reality warping, that should scales to everyone again.

SaikouTouhou said:
I'm personally up for Town to everyone, as they should all be comparable to each other (their strength difference shouldn't be enough to make them in different tier.
And again, IBRS physically overpowered BGS' City Level reality warping, that should scales to everyone again.
Alright, I agree with this.

Back