• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat İmmeasurable Speed

The animator has immeasurable speed because she explicitly exists above time, not just because she created realities (although creating an "endless" labyrth of a reality might get Infinite speed)

But could you link a timestamp for the video?

The animator has immeasurable speed because she explicitly exists above time, not just because she created realities (although creating an "endless" labyrth of a reality might get Infinite speed)

But could you link a timestamp for the video?
In the harmless 1st hardcover book, Black Hat is in the labyrinth "Infinity", Black Hat overcomes the perception of time when the book is closed, you can access it from the link I gave.

Last edited:
In the harmless 1st hardcover book, Black Hat is in the labyrinth "Infinity", Black Hat overcomes the perception of time when the book is closed, you can access it from the link I gave.
Ok, then that would be immeasurable speed, so I agree

I don't think creation speed matters

It's stated when the book itself is closed that time for all those in the book stops. They don't get hungry or have a body type of thing. With the main character of the book trapped in there for 4-5 years unaging. It isn't just BH

since the reader of the book can start time again, which isn't BH

He does instantly go to the exact dimension the main character is in once his name it called, but the book was open during these events

Last edited:
We are faced with intermittent answers in the link you sent, and considering this, we see that even when the book is closed, Black Hat exceeds the perception of time in these realities. check it again.

You know that Black Hat +/3553 created transcendent realities and worlds, Kalleb disappeared into this endless labyrinth in seconds. Black Hat created these realities in just less than a few seconds. In this case, it has gained immeasurable speed. The same situation is seen in Looney Tunes the animator. Another reality in 1 second. The situation of creation is also given as an example.
This is'nt immeasurable speed feat.

Immeasurable: Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.

Also, the link you posted seems to be exactly 20 minutes long and I couldn't see any other alternative in Spanish. I hope you don't think anyone is going to sit down and watch this. So cut the scene directly and send it to us.

Also, creating an infinite field can give things like H3A, infinity range, infinity attack speed, depending on the context. If you show that the field he creates has infinite energy, that makes it h3a and gives infinite range. But if he creates an infinite field in 1 second or any finite time, it becomes inf attack speed. But none of the arguments you threw or presented support this, I think this OP should be closed if there is no other reason.

I can't evaluate this, I don't speak Spanish.

Oh dear oh dear no timestamps... I mean I CAN get a native Spanish speaker into this thread to translate but out of respect for his time I want a timestamp before I give him the call.

There is no need to translate this because, as I said, this is not the wording for the speed achievement.

This is'nt immeasurable speed feat.

Immeasurable: Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.

Rockybalboa's said : Also, the link you posted seems to be exactly 20 minutes long and I couldn't see any other alternative in Spanish. I hope you don't think anyone is going to sit down and watch this. So cut the scene directly and send it to us.

Rockybalboa's said : Also, creating an infinite field can give things like H3A, infinity range, infinity attack speed, depending on the context. If you show that the field he creates has infinite energy, that makes it h3a and gives infinite range. But if he creates an infinite field in 1 second or any finite time, it becomes inf attack speed. But none of the arguments you threw or presented support this, I think this OP should be closed if there is no other reason.

Without translations for this, I can't evaluate the thread in any capacity. If you can either get some wiki translators or just some scans of the translated dialogue, I might be able to give input.

Without translations for this, I can't evaluate the thread in any capacity. If you can either get some wiki translators or just some scans of the translated dialogue, I might be able to give input.
No need to bother, immeasurable speed has nothing to do with the place where he claims he will get it.

Elaborate what wording is not for immeasurable speed
Dude this man said : "black hat create a infinite size plane and he's went outside the this plane."

But immeasurable speed is = Beyond linear time.

For example ; Goku attacked him from all timelines at the same time, or Goku was able to outrun him before time flowed, and/or he was able to go from past to future and/or from one timeline to another at his own speed. you understand??

Dude this man said : "black hat create a infinite size plane and he's went outside the this plane."

But immeasurable speed is = Beyond linear time.

For example ; Goku attacked him from all timelines at the same time, or Goku was able to outrun him before time flowed, and/or he was able to go from past to future and/or from one timeline to another at his own speed. you understand??
Guess that's just infinite speed then.

Back