• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐•ถ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—: ๐’ด๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
RUwTXPL.png

HIGH 6-C AND LOW 6B TOURNAMENT

Swoosh...

Yuno

791ac45c0c0055c6b150b4d65256bc45.jpg

Krakl... Krakl..

Luck

df2df92eeb3b69a0eddd0715984c473f.jpg

RULES
  • No deaths, Incap only.
  • Starting range 100m apart.
  • Speed un-equalized
  • Have fun

BEGIN..

VOTES

Yuno : Sero, popted, Epsilon, Arnold, AnAverageUsername, Nierre, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Noneless.
Luck : Arkenis, Testrossa.

Last edited:
I think Lucks best bet is adapting to Yuno and end up overpowering him. Luck should be able to deal with any danmaku or large range attacks just from his speed amps.

I think Lucks best bet is adapting to Yuno and end up overpowering him. Luck should be able to deal with any danmaku or large range attacks just from his speed amps.

Its going to be really hard for Luck because Yuno also has amps of his own in form of Mana Zone, Spirit Magic, Spirit Dive and Spirit of Zephyr.

I wonder how fast Luck is compared to Yuno.

Okay so to start it off, Could Yuno just bind Luck with a wind spell like what he tried against Licht in there fight? and just incap?

I'm gonna go out on a whim and Say Luck's amps do give him the minor speed advantage over Yuno's amps, But I do think Spirit of Zephyr can give W if he can get that hit in

I'm restricting Yuno's spirit of Zephyr

He could cut 50% Zenon's bones making him Country to Large Country level

So he only has Spirit Dive.

Luck RPL should give him a better advantage

Fair point but could Yuno defeat him before he gets too strong?

I'm gonna go out on a whim and Say Luck's amps do give him the minor speed advantage over Yuno's amps, But I do think Spirit of Zephyr can give W if he can get that hit in

Yuno's Zephyr is restricted... too OP

but Yuno's spirit dive makes him 2x faster. Luck's speed amps are unquantifiable but he can reach up to FTE feats anf we know Luck doesn't immediatey go FTE and we know Yuno can go 2x and can use Mana Zone.

So things are pretty open

Fair point but could Yuno defeat him before he gets too strong?
I always forget Yunoโ€™s spells but does he have any speed amp one shot spells? Yuno needs like a massive aoe, one shot, blitz type of spell to really stop Luck or heโ€™ll just become faster and stronger to the point Yuno wonโ€™t be able to tag him

I always forget Yunoโ€™s spells but does he have any speed amp one shot spells? Yuno needs like a massive aoe, one shot, blitz type of spell to really stop Luck or heโ€™ll just become faster and stronger to the point Yuno wonโ€™t be able to tag him

Yuno can create tornadoes and cast several spells simultaneously and he can cast it anywhere on the battle field thanks to Mana Zone + Danmaku from each spell.

There really isn't a one-shot spell that can counter Luck's endurance.

Very difficult match up

Luck would adapt to Yuno before the opposite happens, I think.

Yuno has RPL and AD while Luck has a better RPL but no AD, but makes up for it with his Arrays' speed amp and Ceranos which gives a significant speed advantage and would kill Yuno.

I'll still vote for Yuno though. Which is ironic because I've said on the discord that Luck would win

The biggest problem here, is that the fight is limited to incap only. Luck has ways to kill Yuno before the opposite happens (Ceranos), but has barely anything that could incap Yuno before Yuno incaps him, as Ceranos would get somewhat restricted

Yeah, damn Luck really goes for the kill.

Luck should be able figure something out without using ceranos.