• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐•ถ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—: ๐’ž๐ป๐’œ๐‘…๐‘€๐’ด ๐’ฑ๐’ฎ ๐’ข๐’œ๐’ฅ๐’œ

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
MTFGvNm.jpg

HIGH 6-C AND LOW 6B TOURNAMENT

CHARMY
There are fruits that are not edible?!

charmy_papittoson_by_grailsword_dd4qfxd-350t.jpg

GAJA

f6ec4cd0aaa55b1460a527e10b988692.jpg

RULES
  • No deaths, Incap only.
  • Starting range 100m apart.
  • Speed un-equalized
  • Have fun

BEGIN...

VOTES:

CHARMY: Arnoldstone18, Nierre, Popted, DemonicDude, Saef, Noneless

GAJA: Arkenis

Last edited:
Well Gaja has range here but not much, he can use his lightning magic or runes. How will she deal with his paralysis?

Other than the fact that paralysis is a property of his lightning attacks which are blockable, He has to touch her head for his main paralysis to work effectively.

Charmy also has range but she is more of a melee fighter. Charmy's wolf can also consume magic, this ability is further enhanced with True Magic.

If sheโ€™s a melee fighter than itโ€™ll be easier for him to land the paralysis on her. Also how big is the wolf? From I saw itโ€™s not very massive, his lightning could land hits avoiding it with mana method

If sheโ€™s a melee fighter than itโ€™ll be easier for him to land the paralysis on her. Also how big is the wolf? From I saw itโ€™s not very massive, his lightning could land hits avoiding it with mana method

Yes, it could in theory be easier for her but that's unlikely to happen considering Gaja only used it on a much calmer moment in a fight (after Loropechika stabbed him without displaying any more violence afterward).

Also,

0194-011.png

Size doesn't matter much.

And this is further enhanced with True Magic. I think with True Magic she can even cook her opponent and absorb their magic power then attack further.

Yes, it could in theory be easier for her but that's unlikely to happen considering Gaja only used it on a much calmer moment in a fight (after Loropechika stabbed him without displaying any more violence afterward).

Also,
Wasnโ€™t very calm, he used it while his life was basically threatened and on someone whoโ€™s an ally, if a similar situation happened like this match heโ€™d do it, especially since its only incap to win.
Size doesn't matter much.

And this is further enhanced with True Magic. I think with True Magic she can even cook her opponent and absorb their magic power then attack further.
Is this spammable or is there some sort of cool down that occurs? And even if she did this sheโ€™d leave herself open to rune attacks while itโ€™s absorbing his lightning strikes.

Wasnโ€™t very calm, he used it while his life was basically threatened and on someone whoโ€™s an ally, if a similar situation happened like this match heโ€™d do it, especially since its only incap to win.
Itโ€™s not much useful since it only last for a moment

Youโ€™ll have to knock her out. Which is what Charmy has to do to him too.

Is this spammable or is there some sort of cool down that occurs? And even if she did this sheโ€™d leave herself open to rune attacks while itโ€™s absorbing his lightning strikes.

Yes itโ€™s spammable because sheโ€™s absorbing magic which she can use again over and over and sheโ€™s now using True magic which doesnโ€™t even make use of her own magic reserves. She basically has infinite stamina.

She also has Rage power

Itโ€™s not much useful since it only last for a moment

Youโ€™ll have to knock her out. Which is what Charmy has to do to him too.
Paralyzes her, and knocks her unconscious or breaks her legs. The paralysis lasted pretty long on Lolo too so its not just a moment.

Yes itโ€™s spammable because sheโ€™s absorbing magic which she can use again over and over and sheโ€™s now using True magic which doesnโ€™t even make use of her own magic reserves. She basically has infinite stamina.
Yeah thee both essentially have infinite stamina, But as I said, the fact sheโ€™s gonna use it to keep absorbing his magic attacks he could easily use a large lightning spell with mana method and then get up close and just paralyze her. Also his LS is above hers greatly, he could easily grab her, hold her down and shock her till sheโ€™s unconscious which shouldnโ€™t be a problem with it working on Lolo

Paralyzes her, and knocks her unconscious or breaks her legs. The paralysis lasted pretty long on Lolo too so its not just a moment.

according to Gaja itโ€™s a few seconds.

Yeah thee both essentially have infinite stamina, But as I said, the fact sheโ€™s gonna use it to keep absorbing his magic attacks he could easily use a large lightning spell with mana method and then get up close and just paralyze her. Also his LS is above hers greatly, he could easily grab her, hold her down and shock her till sheโ€™s unconscious which shouldnโ€™t be a problem with it working on Lolo

The more of his magic she eats, the more she makes that power her own to amps her stats. she can also fight while her wolf eats by punching away, blocking with Mana Method or evading spells.

Wincon 1 - Eventually, Charmy will overpower Gaja and knock him out. On top of this she has Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level exclusive to Clover Kingdom mages that were in Heart Kingdom.

Wincon 2 - Charmy will create a Kitchen with True Magic and cook Gaja to drain his power. Then wolf eats it and Charmy is amped with Gaja's magic power and she uses the power she drained to blitz Gaja, JOJO STYLE.

OFmnjL3.jpg

Counter to what you said - Charmy is obviously not going to let Gaja hold her head with two outstretched arms. The Wolf is literally by Charmy. So Charmy's second wincon will take effect easily.

And for the record with all the magic boost from eating Gaja's magic, Charmy will easily overcome Gaja's LS in no time. Class 10 and Class K are close.

according to Gaja itโ€™s a few seconds.
Yeah lets say its a few seconds, those few seconds allowed him to fly to Megicula, and do his ultimate magic. Heโ€™d have enough time to knock her out.
Counter to what you said - Charmy is obviously not going to let Gaja hold her head with two outstretched arms. The Wolf is literally by Charmy. So Charmy's second wincon will take effect easily.

And for the record with all the magic boost from eating Gaja's magic, Charmy will easily overcome Gaja's LS in no time. Class 10 and Class K are close.
Considering its incap, she canโ€™t kill, so how is she gonna stop him from just flying up to her and paralyzing her? She canโ€™t kill, and Gaja can move even after a lethal attack, so what does she do? And class 10 and K are not close at all, just from class 10 to class 25 is 5000 to 10^4kg. Or going by newtons is hundreds of times. Itโ€™s massive is the point.

Sheโ€™s wonโ€™t kill him, The wolf would only cook him to release his magic and eat it. Then she will gain a massive boost with his power on top herโ€™s andโ€ฆ LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA!!!!!

Btw thatโ€™s not a hundreds of times difference

the difference between Class 10 highest and class K is 2x. Even the lowest Class 10 to Class K is 400x which is probably why you said hundreds

I wonder what the actual values are

Last edited:
Btw thatโ€™s not a hundreds of times difference

the difference between Class 10 highest and class K is 2x. Even the lowest Class 10 to Class K is 400x which is probably why you said hundreds

I wonder what the actual values are
Yes thats why lol. idk where exactly charmy scales in class 10 but I know the class K for Gaja is in the 4mil newtons range which is just half way to the max basically

Yes thats why lol. idk where exactly charmy scales in class 10 but I know the class K for Gaja is in the 4mil newtons range which is just half way to the max basically

Okay

Well i donโ€™t see a feasible grab cuz like I said before, the wolf is right there to cook him and drain his magic.

So itโ€™s unknown then. He can just resist the suction of it and fly away from it.

Did you not read what I said?

The only option for Gaja is to be cooked and eaten if heโ€™s caught.. and he wonโ€™t die from it.. only drained to the point where Charmy finishes him off.

And about the suction, Iโ€™ve seen the Class K feat. Vetto simply threw a Boulder, the wolf obviously scales to that for sucking large buildings and animals.

Did you not read what I said?

The only option for Gaja is to be cooked and eaten if heโ€™s caught.. and he wonโ€™t die from it.. only drained to the point where Charmy finishes him off.

And about the suction, Iโ€™ve seen the Class K feat. Vetto simply threw a Boulder, the wolf obviously scales to that for sucking large buildings and animals.
What you said was in no way a response to the things I askedโ€ฆ

How far can it suck in things? If he flies into the air say 200 meters, can it still suck him in? And where did it suck in large buildings?

What you said was in no way a response to the things I askedโ€ฆ

How far can it suck in things? If he flies into the air say 200 meters, can it still suck him in? And where did it suck in large buildings?

If youโ€™re talking about the First Wincon

The wolf sucks in attacks, not Gaja.

If youโ€™re referring to second Wincon

Gaja needs to be in close proximity to be cooked and eaten

Dude come on we see charmy directs the wolf so when Gajas spamming a ton of spells the wolf is gonna be occupied, with runes he keeps the wolf and her busy while he flies behind her and paralyzes her.

Dude come on we see charmy directs the wolf so when Gajas spamming a ton of spells the wolf is gonna be occupied, with runes he keeps the wolf and her busy while he flies behind her and paralyzes her.

Charmy can direct the wolf but it doesn't mean the wolf hasnโ€™t* a mind of its own.

If the wolf is occupied, Charmy just gets stronger and faster until she overwhelms Gaja, that is her first wincon.

So if you add that wincon on top of her Rage Power, mana method, and Accelerated Development. She beats Gaja in this key. So I'm voting for Charmy.

Last edited: