• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover vs Mashle - Doom vs Ichika

used-the-app-glitch-lab-to-edit-the-incredible-doom-panel-v0-s8nmmlxp16w91.jpg
VS
6d5050465602b374ead88c2347bae6ce.jpg

• SBA
  • Equal Speed
  • Both have prior knowledge
  • Location - Mount Fuji
  • Distance - 30 Meters
  • Doom 80%- 7.86 Exatons - Freyja 78.6 Exatons
  • Ichika - 1.782 Exatons - Zetten 35.64 Exatons
Doom:
Ichika:

Views_of_Mount_Fuji_from_%C5%8Cwakudani_20211202.jpg

Last edited:
Whats ichika defense here
Doom seems capable of speed blitzing her to another dimension
Giving doom battle intellect as well as having information on her, i think doom stomps

Whats ichika defense here
Doom seems capable of speed blitzing her to another dimension
Giving doom battle intellect as well as having information on her, i think doom stomps
Oh right, I forgot equal speed.

Seems like a decent battle. Doom can counter attacks instantly after seeing them while Ichika can dodge with precog

How quickly would she use Zetten?

Seems like a decent battle. Doom can counter attacks instantly after seeing them while Ichika can dodge with precog

How quickly would she use Zetten?
She's going to have to use it right away to avoid getting 2-shot with the initial AP gap. Even then, Doom can amplify himself above her once more by casting his summons. I mean, realistically he would keep increasing his power till he hits his full maximum output, before then using his summons, so that probably makes the gap even bigger. Plus, Doom can use spells that duplicate himself, where his Thirds makes a hundred copies of himself.

She's going to have to use it right away to avoid getting 2-shot with the initial AP gap. Even then, Doom can amplify himself above her once more by casting his summons. I mean, realistically he would keep increasing his power till he hits his full maximum output, before then using his summons, so that probably makes the gap even bigger. Plus, Doom can use spells that duplicate himself, where his Thirds makes a hundred copies of himself.
Well at least she has precog to circumvent the AP gap, although I’m not sure how often she uses it

Pretty unfamiliar with both sides so I’ll see what others have to say before voting

Ichika having prior knowledge of how his powers works means she is not gonna waste any time and use Zetten to cut his head

And Doom has no way to stop Ichika black hole, her LS is superior, doom scales to 10^22 kilograms, Ichika to 10^24 newtons, she is way closer to her upper limit than Doom and she upscales from said value

Ichika having prior knowledge of how his powers works means she is not gonna waste any time and use Zetten to cut his head
Same thing applies to Doom though, zetten won't do crap against the power of the gods. And slashing his head might not work because of his regeneration.
And Doom has no way to stop Ichika black hole, her LS is superior, doom scales to 10^22 kilograms, Ichika to 10^24 newtons, she is way closer to her upper limit than Doom and she upscales from said value
This is quite literally the biggest surprise here

And slashing his head might not work because of his regeneration.
Ok, I read again his page, so he has the same heart as Delissaster and it has to be destroyed like a Devil from BC?

Then I change what I said, she would have to target his heart thanks to prior knowledge

Only thing is that speed rules won't allow her to win via speedblitzing Doom, so this match up is a stomp for Doom, Zetten is her only win condition and speedblitzing is not available

Ok, I read again his page, so he has the same heart as Delissaster and it has to be destroyed like a Devil from BC
Not destroyed, read below.
Then I change what I said, she would have to target his heart thanks to prior knowledge
That won't do anything, it just regens his shit. Attacking the heart just won't do much, you're going to have to go nuts or nothing and start overckocking the heart. Unfortunately for Ichika, she's at a disadvantage in that regard.
Only thing is that speed rules won't allow her to win via speedblitzing Doom, so this match up is a stomp for Doom, Zetten is her only win condition and speedblitzing is not available
it wouldn't have been able to be added though if that's the case, apparently. Since Doom is already the faster character speed wise (the 2nd biggest surprise now) and Ichika would only win with speedblitzing (through an amp?)

Back