• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover speed application

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Well, basically KT's thread was never applied so this CRT is basically here to do so.

Reminder: The 2.49c calc is no longer usable because the narrative doesn't allow Yami to swing his sword past the speed of light, so everyone directly scaling to it will be downgraded to Gauche's 0.22c calc (I can't link anything for now but all the mentioned calcs can easily be found in the verse page)

As for the FTL+ characters, I suggest we scale them to the 15.7c feats that's been unused for years now (again, can be found in the verse profile).

Last edited:
Well I asked Clover to give his input here but he's still nowhere to be seen.

Given he worked on the downgrade thread, I'll just assume his opinion is the same and start applying the changes now

2yBi4YC.png

Regarding this speed scaling, it doesn't make sense for Royal Knights Arc SD Yuno to be 2x faster than Elf Arc Nozel when Awakened Elf SD Yuno had to be saved by Nozel from Dark Elf Patry's attack. Is there another calc for Royal Knights Asta blitzing past Mereoleona's Calidos Brachium punches that we can scale off of?

2yBi4YC.png

Regarding this speed scaling, it doesn't make sense for Royal Knights Arc SD Yuno to be 2x faster than Elf Arc Nozel when Awakened Elf SD Yuno had to be saved by Nozel from Dark Elf Patry's attack. Is there another calc for Royal Knights Asta blitzing past Mereoleona's Calidos Brachium punches that we can scale off of?
Nozel scales above SD Yuno, his calc is merely there for support

I assume Royal Knights Base Asta is 15.66c (for blitzing past Mereoleona's Calidos Brachium punches), Base RK Yuno is comparable to Asta and then Spirit Dive is a 2x multiplier.

Back