• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐•ถ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—: ๐‘€๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘’

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
356357.jpg

HIGH 6-C AND LOW 6B TOURNAMENT

NOELLE

Let me show you the results of my training.

2a70b42e18b3fa216c65852c71c7508d.jpg

MEREOLEONA

Make your mother proud... Don't hold back!

a7480a5196b4bcdbfdfa4abdcf4d5004.jpg

RULES
  • No deaths, Incap only.
  • Starting range 100m apart.
  • Speed un-equalized
  • Have fun

BEGIN...

VOTES

Mereoleona: Panache, Arnoldstone18, Arkenis

Noelle:

Last edited:
MEREOLEONA likes to draw out a fight to have fun while Noelle doesn't and would want to end a fight as fast as possible

Am I right

What are Noelle's starting moves.
Sea dragonยดs roar

She literally started with that against Vanica

MEREOLEONA likes to draw out a fight to have fun
Because this is a "training, non serious match" I can see it this way, but Noelle would be the same in that case, if their lifes are not in danger, they are not gonna want to end the match instantly

To get this straight, This isn't a death match
There should be no advocate for "She uses her strongest attack to open"

Anyways Queen Vermilion is always ready to Negate(Water Included) on the denfensive....
pic_quark_1665389568127.jpg
....and evaluate her opponent while she's confident. And please note, She Doesn't Underestimate her opponents

To get this straight, This isn't a death match
There should be no advocate for "She uses her strongest attack to open"

Anyways Queen Vermilion is always ready to Negate(Water Included) on the denfensive....
pic_quark_1665389568127.jpg
....and evaluate her opponent while she's confident. And please note, She Doesn't Underestimate her opponents
Moving on anywas, Queen Vermilion is always ready to negate each and every attack from Noelle
Noelle eventually gets close for a better reach and boom! "Mana Zone: Calidos Brachium Barrage"

With the little AP gap I presume a danmaku would be able to incap Noelle or at the very least destroy her Valkyrie dress (as we have seen Multiple times) Then proceed to incap her.
Also, her LS is leagues above Noelle so she could easily pick her and mess em up