• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Currently, the high tiers of Bionicle are High 6-C, which is based off of Icarax surviving Gali's Nova Blast, which destroyed Karzahni, a large island. The AP feat itself is sound, but Icarax surviving it is a bit sketchy and I've always felt like that. While he's far above Toa, being so much stronger that their most powerful, last ditch attack is completely useless seems... unlikely and weird. To accommodate this, I think it'd be a good idea to make the high tiers "At least 7-B, likely High 6-C" to reflect this uncertainty.

Why 7-B?

Krakua, a character who is not particularly or notably strong among the high tiers, is 7-B because he can shatter a mountain with his sword's vibrations, Hydraxo has destroyed undersea mountains, and Brutaka has supposedly uprooted mountains. I believe the average mountain destruction feat has been determined to be City level. Even if it wasn't, Teridax has casual city level feats;

Teridax volcanos
Teridax can easily trigger volcanic eruptions with his mind. This is from the updated Bionicle Encyclopedia, on his section. This isn't just databook stuff; Teridax actually has caused volcanoes to erupt, such as the Mangai Volcano.

And yeah.

Well, this got basically no attention but if no one has complaints I'll just go ahead. It's not a big change.

Ah yes, the syndrome of "my favorite verse is obscure so I can't edit anything"

Though since I'm here, this seems fine.

Huh. There's another thing.

Organic Protodermis - the material that the biological components of things in the Bionicle universe are made of - is capable of regenerating, but it's not a great regenerative power. The Toa Mata's biological components degrade over time, causing limbs to fall off and stuff, but they were capable of putting their limbs back on, and their biological components regenerated. These are only the connecting tissues, really, though. What should this qualify as?

Like, Saint Seiya has that.

Gold Saints can regenerate their bodies on an atomic level, rebinding severed atoms and shit, but they need to be conscious and alive to do it, as it is done through concentration and willpower. So it works if they need to re-attach a limb, heal a hole in their chest, lesser wounds, and stuff.

But if they were decapitated, or blown up, they wouldn't be able to regenerate.

Back