• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle Downgrades

Shouldn't the spirit robots and Kanohi be High 3-A since they only control the time of the finite Spirit robots?

I agree with you. It should also be considered that the three legendary masks and the great spirit lose much of their powers outside the Matoran universe. I read somewhere that the great spirit robot can destroy universes by destroying planets and suns it can not destroy everything at the same time so I would suggest maybe Tier 3-A for Mata Nui and Teridax outside Matoran universe. and for the masks, Mata Nui restored Spherus Magna with the power of the Ignika while the mask was out of the MU so I propose High 6-A for the legendary masks outside the matoran universe based on this feat.

Well, technically this is actually the grounds for High 3-A since they are above the time and space of one place.

Yes, in the Matoran universe but once outside the MU, this is no longer the case. For example, if the Vahi breaks outside the MU, it will not affect the universe.

I'm gonna make a thread about this later

Back