• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. Well obviously Bill beats Discord for obvious reasons(hell even when Discord and the other MLP characters were Tier 4 a whole while back, He'd still get stomped. Sry Discord).

I'm kind of conflicted on who to choose here. I wanna say Bill but Discord could surprisingly be a better troll than him, idk. Let's see what others think is the better troll here.

Assuming they have seen either shows, that is.

Hyperception said:
I heard they raised and moved a star or something like that.
Tia does with a specific spell, yes, However, getting repeatedly beaten by much, much weaker threats (and the fact that several unicorns could replicate the same feat), brings its combat use into serious question. However, the characters do have some pretty great hax, though.

In that case:

Matter manipulation, time manipulation, reality warping, mind control, gravity manipulation, a few deus ex machina devices that allow opponents to be sealed away in some manner or another, etc.

To be fair, that's because Bill has pretty much all of that, but on a much, much higher scale. Hence why him getting a physical form was such a bad thing.

Because you're fundamentally destroying what makes the universe itself on a conceptual level. Though Bill's shown he can pretty casually create his own mini worlds/space-time continuums, so it's just one of the many things that makes him qualify.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Hmm, would it make this battle more fair if we equalized their durability and/or speed? Just curious.
No, because Bill would still be at the very least universal.
Hmm, I can see your point. I just thought with equalized durability and speed this fight would be more even.

As much as I love Discord, I don't see him winning this, even if I think of him as being much higher in power than what his profile lists him as. Bill's level of power just seems to great for Discord to handle.

The definition of chaos, of Discord, is make it rain chocolate, as well as talking to weakness itself and loses humiliatingly because of it. While Bill, makes it rain blood, deforms the opening of the show, and self declares creator.

Let the facts.

The joker of Discord is make it rain chocolate.

Bill make rains blood.

Discord handles the emotion and let the ponies affected emotionally, but end up coming around by the power of friendship.

While Bill create a dimension exclusively for troll Mabel and mess with your feelings and all your friends, which eventually failed, but Bill was aware of it.

Discord tricks ponies.

Bill leaves the scariest interdimensional beings, afraid, like kittens.

Discord speak their own weakness and is humiliated because of it.

Bill turns the being who apparently know his weakness in a back scratcher.

In terms of Strengh: Bill Cipher ALL THE WAY

In terms of Trolling Strenght: Now thats a hard one.

I think Bill would also take this one.

He single handedly break the rules of reality by just being there. He already change the shows intro. IN FACT, It looks like you are high as hell when you see the warped intro.

Bill Cipher is the winner here IMO

Bill is far more powerful, he controls space, matter, time, and lots of other things, however he'll never be a better troll than Discord, mainly after "What About Discord?", Discord trolled Twilight so much in that episode that it wasn't even funny, it was Spongebob levels of psychological torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back