• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS AVGN

LightinAnt said:
It was agreed that the AVGN is allowed under the Internet persona's, since the reviews have their established canon and his storylines are obviously fictional
This is the greatest timeline.

So, let's get into this.

What does AVGN start with? Bill (iirc) uses transmission.

If we are using Magicant AVGN, can Bill touch him due to higher dimensional existence?

If this is Magicant AVGN, then most of Bill's hax are useless because AVGN is 4D.

I'm going to assume it's the AVGN Adventure version however

I feel like this is a stomp either way

If you use Magicant AVGN, Bill can't touch him iirc

If you use Magicant AVGN, Bill wins by using actual haxs

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The justification the page gives for his Probability hax includes stuff that just happened around him without him having to consciously activate anything; in the Home Alone one, he didn't even realize it was Culkin until half way through the episode, in the World Championship one, it wasn't even him he realized the game was there and in the Keith one, even he was surprised and didn't know what to do when it caught on fire.
All those examples are all just evidence of odds being on his side i.e being unnaturally lucky. Also for Keith it was the bricks coming down, that was the justification, just as showing that it can be used offensively

Though i agree that it could be elaborated better or use more clear examples

Agree, maybe someone should change the power, even though it doesn't change much itself. Also i think the Nerd is going to get Acausality type 3, if i remember correctly

So I'm pretty sure the best version of the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD as low 2-C is Universe fused Nerd, right? If so, pretty sure Bill can't do anything.

Well, if two versions have the same tier and the OP doesn't say which one is being used, SBA says we should use the most recent one; AVGN Adventures came out in 2013, while the Earthbound episode came out in 2018, so, yeah, Universe fused.

If that's the case, then most of Bills hax are useless due to higher dimensional existence and large size

An addition to that, AVGN holds the AP advantage due to defeating "Giygas" (well, not actual canon giygas).

I think this might be a stomp then, considering the Nerd is incredibly lucky, plot manip and things generally going his way

@Paulo

Not stronger than the real one interms of hax

I wanna see AVGN Giygas go up against the Giygas from a fan-made Mario/Ragnarok Online crossover web series I watched back in 2005 that had Giygas as the main villain.

That actually existed, but I can't find it anywhere anymore because I forgot what the title was.

He brainwashed Luigi and Baphomet's kid and make them fight Baphomet and Mario, and he gave luigi a power up that gave him all the powers of God Kefka; Giygas ends up being defeated the combined power of prayers of both universes, but in Season 2 (or was it Season 3? I don't remember), he is reborn as Baby Giygas (His sprite was Ghost from Pokémo painted red) and joins the good guys (I remember really liked Baby Giygas, he had a little character arc and such). I remember Season 2 had a main villain that I couldn't even recognize (but it was probably from some RPG), and his second in command was Suicide Mouse. I liked Season 2 a lot because Bowser was one of the main character, and I really like Bowser.

I remember I stoped watching it mid-way through Season 3 because it was on hiatus, and ended up forgetting about it; I wish I could find it again, I never saw how Season 3 ended.

Back