• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest facepalm moment?

So this is something what would you say is the moment in fiction that made you wanna facepalm the most?

Whenever Ben Tennyson transforms into one of his brute forms. When there are a multitude of others that would get the job done soo much faster.

Theirs a scene in Marvel Heroes Online where you get this artifact that can bring about the apocalypse and literally kill all life on the Earth if used. What happens after you get the artifact? Well, it turns out that technically the bad guys (Kingpin, Doctor Doom, Etc) have legal ownership after said artifact and threaten to sue you if you don't give it up.

You then give it up.

I literally had to just stop playing the game at that point, it was so stupid I couldn't continue.

Also the ending to Steven Universe: Save the Light where literally the entire plot of the game was undone because the Light Construct/Doomsday Weapon decided that hey, genocide and slavery ain't so bad actually and decides to leave Earth with a genocidal warrior who conquers planets and Steven just goes "well, that sucked". Save the Light was such a majestic mess.

WeeklyBattles said:
You mean like when he gains full control of Alien X and then doesnt use him?
That and all the times he uses Four Arms or Humongausaur when Ghostfreak or Big Chill would be a wayyyy better choice.

I would also say anytime the Omnitrix randomly decides not to work could count as one

Back