• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest Earth in fiction

what is the fictional universe that has the biggest earth ? and how much bigger is it than real life earth ? PS: if the earth isn't planet shaped, it doesn't count

Biggest Earth:

if i remember correctly, all the planets in mundus (from elder scrolls) are infinite in size, although i don't think their shape is known

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Platonic Earth is 1-A
Wait, what? I don't remember that.

Earth itself was physical. The only 1-A things there were the Ideas and the Demiurge. Oh, and probably souls.

Hl3 or bust said:
if i remember correctly, all the planets in mundus (from elder scrolls) are infinite in size, although i don't think their shape is known
But they aren't actually planets. Plus, this is the largest "Earth" thread, not planet. Mundus which is Earth in this scenario, is the only planet that isn't infinite.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Platoism has a Demiurge? I thought that was gnosticism.
Yes. He's the being who shaped the primordial phyisical matter into the Universe, and even Time itself.

"Mundus which is Earth"

No. Mundus is the universe, and the Earth is Nirn.

Speaking of which, there are most likely statements of Nirn being referred to as Earth. Even if Mundus isn't "infinite", there are statements to suggest it's an infinite-dimensional planet, and possibly even 1-A in size.

Nirn isn't infinite-dimensional, what the hell.

Nirn is at least fourth-dimensional given what we know of the oceans, possibly more given things like the Wheels of Lull, Memory and the Heart of Lorkhan which is the Heart of the World.

Mundus as a whole is a multiverse and it is much grander.

Jinx666 said:
Phineas and Ferb once increased the size of the whole planet by like, an extra large building.
Probably nothing but thats a legit Planet size enhancing
You mean increased the size of the universe by the degree an average building compared to a human

Which is like a 5-A sized Earth

D&D has insanely large planets and I think one of the settings is supposed to be Earth

Back