• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big three shoot-out

was seriously hoping to see one of these, but i didnt, so here is one lol. this is Percy/Tyson vs Hazel/Nico vs Jason/Thalia.

>Make it harder for Nico to wave and one shot

>Hazel waves and one shots instead

On a more serious note, with all the stuff they have, neutral ground is almost impossible. Easy access to water (say a beach) means Percy becomes the strongest one there by far, plus tidal wives galore equals pretty easy win if not for death hax. Geokinesis is always available to Hazel unless in the air or water but thats biased against Team Hades. Air and lightning are also always present for Jason and Thalia unless underground but that is clearly biased to Team Hades.

You'd think neutral ground would be a seaside cliff but that just makes it incon since Percy destroys the cliff. Everyone can survive except Thalia who gets saved by Jason. Without the others on the ground Nico cant BFR and has no range. Percy can throw all the water he wants but he wont hit people who can fly, teleport and conjure barriers.

For the team breakdowns, Percy is great, especially with him resisting lightning and having the water amp, but Tyson doesn't do much in a direct fight since all of them one shot him. Mrs. O'Leary get countered by Nico.

Jason is the only one who can fight Percy one on one with the ability to win but that is without the water amp. He does however, have free reign to spam lightning and fly around. Thalia spams lightning even more than him and is good ranged support with her bow.

Nico can hand wave all of them to Tartarus while Hazel has a pony that blitzes and has magic for insane versatility. She will always have her geokinesis as well.

1st: Team Hades. Unless their BFR and horse get restricted (and thats just not fun) they win utter ease.

2nd: Team Zeus. Individually weaker than Percy, both of them make it easy to overwhelm him since Tyson goes down really fast.

3rd: Team Poseidon. The king of one on ones, Percy fails because "lol Ghost King + blitz pony" and "lol lightning + more lightning". He is pretty much on his own here since magic metals + monsters = a lonely Percy.

P.S. Plus everyone there knows Percy is the biggest threat.

actually, u kinda solved my problem for me in a way lol what if they cant call upon any help (living help, at least, meaning no horses, dogs, giants, lower gods, etc) and have full knowledge on each other? the full knowledge works for everybody here. what do u think?

Refer to my initial post. Even if they all knew Nico could BFR them instantly, Hazel is enough to stall for the literal second it takes to happen. Shifting ground and giant hordes of undead also slow them down eventually burying the other teams while they just range spam magic and teleport away. Hades is best dad for powers tbh.

u do know that percy can counter that right? he also has limited geokinesis. so can jason, if he flies. and if im to be honest here, talia can also prolly fly as well. just putting that out there

Percy can cause earthquakes and it takes him a lot of effort, I honestly can't see him countering Hazel. Jason can fly but Thalia refuses to do it because of her fear. And didn't Nico just tell something to die in one of the last HoO books and it did? Been a while since I read 4/5 and I can't really be bothered to read them again.

percy can cause earthquakes in his first try, at much younger age, without even knowing he could do so. im sure current percy can do better than that, cant he? hazel's feat with the island is pretty much the same thing tbh. as for thalis- so u say she wont fly cuz she is afraid, even tho the situation at had is her falling to her supposed death? nice. i just lost a lotta faith in her lol and back to nico- i doubt that would work on someone who can fight ares, cronos, 15 titans, 8 giants, etc (btw, these numbers are obviously made up, but u get the point lol). if his power could just finish off someone like percy just like that, he might as well have killed hercules my dude.

Back