• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Metal Fight General Revision

Hi, I'm a kind of new with this, so I'll get straight to the point.

New page for the verse

Well, I made this sandbox about Beyblade Physiology, about how standard beyblades have special abilities and Dark Power users abilities
Beyblade Sandbox

Downgrades

• Tsubasa Otori, Yu Tendo and Kyoya Tategami​

Ok this is really simple, Yu, Kyoya and Tsubasa shouldn't scale from Galaxy Pegasus Full Power due to these dialogues

"Listen Gingka, tempo was created based on the data of the ultimate right rotating bey pegasus and the ultimate left rotating bey L-Drago, it's a combination of the two, if pegasus power level can rise above that combination it may be able to stand up to the spiral force produced by tempo, although it's a long shot for sure but it's pretty well our only option"

"A higher power level than before"

"Can pegasus and I put more power than during the final battle with Damian?"

Scene here

Why does this matter? Well this means Gingka Low 2-C level is only at his full power, something that is actually accepted, this means that Tsubasa and Yu doesn't really scale from Gingka Low 2-C level, since Gingka in Metal Masters is only Low 2-C at the end of the anime and only at his full power so the others should be only accepted at 3-C in their Metal Masters Key.

• Ryuga and Gingka

This is really simple again, Gingka and Ryuga Galaxy level feat from metal fusion is because of this

"Soaring Destruction clashed with Galaxy Nova, which summons a galaxy"

Which is wrong, the scene is in here, as we can see Storm Pegasus didn't summon any galaxy, the galaxy was already in there before he traveled to it, and no the fact that the special move is named "Galaxy Nova" shouldn't imply anything since it's just the name and the other argument was pure speculation, so both of them should be only 4-A in metal fusion, and talking about that.

• Gingka's Constellation Feat​

This feat is rated as 4-A, which is wrong, the reason of the feat being 4-A is that pegasus created a constellation, which is made of many stars, which is true but, the main problem is that the constellation isn't 4-A, the 4-A is because of this blog, which is my problem then? that this blog is about "Creating a pocket dimension containing a starry sky" no a constellation, so we should remove this blog from Gingka's page since he didn't create 2,500 stars, so? which level is this feat? Well I found this, I counted 133 stars, so I went to the attack potency page, copied the 136.066 Quettatons from 4-C, and multiplied it by 133, which is 18,096.778 Quettatons, a number big enough to be High 4-C Large Star Level, so yeah, pegasus constellation feat should be High 4-C instead of 4-A, does this affect anything? not really since Doji is 4-A and a lot of characters scale from him but I still wanted to say it.
  • Past Legendary Bladers and Past Nemesis speed rate

All legendary bladers of the past are in MHS+ speed rate because of this
Massively Hypersonic+ (Nemesis caused destruction around the entire planet in a short timespan with ease)

My problem with this, is that is pure speculation, yeah I mean Nemesis caused destruction around the entire planet in a short timespan, but, the problem is that we have no explanation of how many distance he traveled and in how much time he did that, without specific time and distance, this feat is useless, so all of them speed should be downgraded to Unknown.

Upgrades

Ok, now that we finish with the downgrades I want to start with the upgrades

• Past Nemesis Low 4-C​

As we can see here Past Nemesis got his power from the black sun, his rate is High 5-A, which I think is wrong, as we can see here Past Black Sun is a way bigger than jupiter, but a lot smaller than the normal sun, I didn't know how exactly to calc this, but if I'm not wrong a star, the bigger it is, the more attack pottency it has, Past Black Sun shouldn't be 4-C since is a lot smaller than the Sun, but is bigger than Jupiter which is bigger than VB 10 which is Low 4-C, The fact that the Black Sun from the past is bigger than Jupiter also makes it bigger than VB 10, which is Low 4-C, so I think Past Black Sun and Past Nemesis should be upgraded to Low 4-C.

• Beyblade Metal Masters Ryuga Low 2-C​

Ryuga in this key is already rated to Low 2-C but his key us "3-C, Low 2-C at full power", but he should Low 2-C by default, in here Meteo L-Drago was stated to be made with the power of the cosmos, cosmos means universe, This can't be a metaphor due to being stated multiple times, in beyblade official handbook it is mentioned 2 times that L-Drago became one with the power of the cosmos and that it contains red fire and the energy of the universe, also beyblade official handbook is official by the way.
  • Yu Tendo Extraordinary Genius?

In this episode Yu made this feat, Yu managed to decipher the direction and strength of a tornado and find a small anomaly in it, something mentioned by Madoka that could be done with a computer, and she had no idea how to do that without one, Yu applied physics and mathematics in a rather complex calculation that is normally done on a computer in just seconds, and he considered it really easy, It definitely fits better with the category of Extraordinary Genius.

and that's all for now since that I don't want to make my first CTR really long.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Back