• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Betty vs. Sabrina 2.0

If there's no souls around,

What's the highest AP creations of her Grief things? At base, it seems like Betty has an AP advantage, if not for "far higher".

Mecha Zilla Gurren Lagann completwly rofled a witch that would've normally taken some time to beat

But that's not standard, generally they're >>> her AP

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Mecha Zilla Gurren Lagann completwly rofled a witch that would've normally taken some time to beat

But that's not standard, generally they're >>> her AP
Mecha Zilla the ****

Okay, but it's kinda relevant here. Betty is basically borderline 8-A, does Sabrina have grief creations capable of doing much here?

Mecha Zilla Gurren Lagann, basically Mechagodzilla + Gurren Lagann rolled into one. It's ******* dumb but it's funny

She has Grief Armor that's capable of enhancing her dura + her wings which are capable of flight and the aforementioned MECHA ZILLA GURREN LAGANN. Plus shields and glyphs help block some attacks due to Betty being so straightforward with her fighting style

>8-A

she's already surpassed that tier long ago bruh

Some should be comparable to Mami's AP

Ah, I'm dumb. Got keys mixed up like a mad lad.

Do we have a calc for Betty's AP? Since I have no clue of her 7-B key.

I keep on thinking Sabrina is 8-B aaaaa

Betty is >>baseline I can only presume due to the amount of SOULs she's eaten at this point.

So, Sabrina stomps with sheer AP, then?

With AP going up to 7-A, Betty can't do much unless she has a slaughterhouse of souls being mauled.

Betty ''has'' soul reading so she should be able to discern where the Soul Gem is and due to the nature of her attacks I'm fairly sure her attacks would shred the gem quickly.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Betty has soul reading so she should be able to discern where the Soul Gem is and due to the nature of her attacks I'm fairly sure her attacks would shred the gem quickly.
Does Sabrina happen to keep it in an easy-to-target place?

Since otherwise I see no reason Sabrina wouldn't turn until Mechazilla and eat her.

Well don't you like hiding your soul gem, don't you?

How quickly does Sabrina resort to stomping with absurd AP?

Well, it seems more likely that Sabrina hits Betty basically once before Betty hits and destroys the Soul Gem. So, vote Sabrina, low-diff.

Back