• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beta Ray Bill vs Bizarro

You gotta love that alt title, as for the fight itself i think Bizarro has more hax but from what i've heard Beta Ray might have better AP i'm not too sure right now so tickle me inconclusive until i compose a good response.

Weren't Marvel 4-Bs (excluding Anyone that's scale to Sentry) placed at 387 kilofoe while D.C. 4-Bs were placed somewhere in 600 Kilofoe?

I don't think so, best one I could find for Superman was this, the accepted calc is in the comments, 6.9 kilofoe. I have no idea where you got those values, sorry.

Nevermind, forgot about this one, Silver Surfer's mid-enbd is 387 kilofoe.

Shrekosaurus rex said:
I don't think so, best one I could find for Superman was this, the accepted calc is in the comments, 6.9 kilofoe. I have no idea where you got those values, sorry.
There was a thread for this I'll try and find it.

But the 600 kilofoe was for Wally Wests Infinte mass punch, while the other one was Silver Surfer tanking a supernova

Thanks, but I don't think Bizarro has ever used the infinite mass punch, or taken it. Superman himself has KO'd himself with it.

PS: I don't think Thor's feat should be halved, while he was using two hammers, he was hitting with one at a time.

Back