• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best users of every power

Since this exists..

Figured might as well as make a best user of every powers. However, it is gonna have some rules.
No smurfs. Seriously, smurfs is just the same power affecting a tier higher then yourself. Rather, prioritize layers of the power and how versatile it is.
For eg:
What NOT to put here: 3-D character with existence erasure that works on 6-D
What to put here: 3-D character with existence erasure that has hundreds of layers , negs high godly and resistance and works on soul, mind, body, concept and narrative, and optionally may or may not work on higher D characters.

Since this exists..

Figured might as well as make a best user of every powers. However, it is gonna have some rules.
No smurfs. Seriously, smurfs is just the same power affecting a tier higher then yourself. Rather, prioritize layers of the power and how versatile it is.
For eg:
What NOT to put here: 3-D character with existence erasure that works on 6-D
What to put here: 3-D character with existence erasure that has hundreds of layers , negs high godly and resistance and works on soul, mind, body, concept and narrative, and optionally may or may not work on higher D characters.
There is already one made by impress

...wait, i can't find it? Also, where's Impress? I can't find her at the staff

Edit: ah shit, i though her nickname was impress only, but her nickname was @The_Impress

Back