• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEST PROFILES ON THE WIKI

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
So what the title says.
which profiles are the best in the sense of which have the best justifications, the most scans etc and the best work done on them

Nominating Dante and yogiri
-Dante because even his AGE has scans 💀
-yogiri cus he’s the only profile so far to have references,justifications and scans for basically everything

Luck Voltia

Only real thing I like about his page is on his Notable Attacks/Techniques some of his techniques even have in parenthesis what each is used for, which is pretty cool (y)

-yogiri cus he’s the only profile so far to have references,justifications and scans for basically everything
Wouldn't say Yogiri is the only profile with scans, references etc for everything, i have done a couple like that, ie Alice who has almost as much references as Yogiri, and she is gonna get more once the next revision comes around, so might even surpass the number of references Yogiri has.

Most of them probably have explanations or scans, only the new ones have references, and a few others, which i am slowly doing. Maybe i will do Rimuru (LN) next, maybe, that's gonna be a lot of work, so i might not bother.

Speaking of new profiles, probably will add another verse soon, it's part of another series, but is like it's own thing and was gonna wait until i finished all the others too, but that's just gonna take too long since my attention spam for VN's aren't long, it's a lot easier to get through LN's, VN's have to really grab my attention ie Maji Koi which is very entertaining, or be an extremely good story like Route Double, one of my fav VN's.

Last edited:
I will always say that Anos is one of the best profiles I have ever seen, scans to almost everything, very clean and I have already added all the references so far

Nothing will ever surpass this file imo.

My best page is probably Master.
Well sorted, detailed descriptions of powers without a wall-of-text P&A, some pictures to illustrate techniques and literally hundreds of references. Yes, I'm patting myself on the back.

Dante has at least one really poorly handled justification. DMC 1’s Sparda DT speed is justified as ftl+ by scaling to Mundus (who circularly scales back to this exact form of Dante), an ftl calc, a rel+ calc, and an mftl calc that we seemingly don’t even use. The actual justification should just be that it’s faster than regular DT, but that’s somehow been missed.

I like this discussion! I agree with the nomination of the Green Lantern Power Ring, it is really great in referencing and structuring.

I also really like DT's Master, its section of Notable Attacks is, quite possibly the best or one of the best I've seen here.

Feeling quite arrogant saying this, and if I do sound like that I already apologize, but the work done by Saman, Armor, Twellas and myself on the Sergio Bonelli Editore and all of its' pages is great. While some need to be updated a bit to conform to the new standards, and still are on their infancy in regards of how many feats there actually are and how many are on the profile, the profiles there are among the best detail-wise. I'm particularly proud of my work on Tex Willer, his Feats section is the most detailed I've seen so far. Dylan Dog also looks great imo.

This deserves to be here

This deserves to be here
wtf that's alot of stuff..

all that just to be 9-B..

I went into that page thinking it was going to have a bunch of scans and whatnot.
Every link is just a link to a power on the Wiki.

This should be a crime.
Damn didn’t even notice that, makes it way less impressive

I doubt that it is worthy enough to be here, but I would say this profile that i made

This is easily the best and it's not even close.
96aaed03185685c5c24751b85100f025.gif

Reviving to add this fabulous work.

Back