• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Hax in Naruto/Boruto

The question is I guess threefold (or five idk).

1. What is the best Hax in context of the Naruto/Boruto world and storyline?
2. Which Hax would you choose in real life?
3. The above two questions but excluding OP abilities like COAT, Omnipotence, Izanagi/Izanami.

You can also state your personal favorite if it is not common with any of the above.

Omnipotence, given it can literally achieve anything you set your mind to. Prior to Omnipotence's introduction, my answer would've been COAT for the same reason. Omnipotence is just COAT on crack essentially.
The Sharingan.
I mean, the possibilities are endless with the Sharingan. Genjutsu would make life a whole lot easier for obvious reasons. Being able to perfectly analyze, understand, memorize, and replicate any physical action is insane. You can just become a martial arts grandmaster by watching a bunch of UFC fights or something.

IF I had a way around the blindness, I guess my Mangekyo Sharingan of choice would be Obito's.
Teleportation is insane in this economy given how much money you'd save on transportation. Being essentially invulnerable to physical damage is OP too.

The BFR is great in combat, but also an insane business opportunity 😈
The Kamui dimension being such a convenient storage unit has a TON of potential. You can become quite an insane shipping enterprise singlehandedly.

And the Susano'o is just a cool ass bonus.
3. The above two questions but excluding OP abilities like COAT, Omnipotence, Izanagi/Izanami.
My answer to both of these is Shadow Clones. Just insanely convenient and useful whether we're talking about In-verse or IRL.

Great in combat for obvious reasons. Their ability to distract and overwhelm with numbers is amazing.

But their general usage is what interests me. The fact that they allow you to delegate tasks and work WHILE still gaining experience and knowledge is insane. Like, you can finish reading a book in a fraction of the time, but still gain the same amount of knowledge.

You can have the clones do the more unpleasant things you don't feel like doing like cleaning, doing the dishes, etc. Just so goddamn useful.
You can also state your personal favorite if it is not common with any of the above.
It's not a "hax" per se, but my favorite jutsu is Kirin.

My favorite hax abilities tho are prolly:
1. Kamui
2. TSB
3. Tsukuyomi

Considering the restrictions, TSB is the best hax offensively imo. Charm Spell & Kamui are tied for best defensive Hax.

Irl however, I’ll be honest, nothing in the verse beats Multi-Shadow Clones just from a utility standpoint. Time is the most precious resource and NOTHING in the Verse saves you more time.

Even with just 2 clones you balance Work, School & Personal Life and enjoy your life. That’s the best IRL hax. Idk… Maybe Kamui could allow you to get a good Military or CIA Contract worth Billions and is the safest technique to have if they’re sending you into war. Bullets? Lol. Explosives? Lol. H2h combat? Lol. Running from me? Lol. The only thing that “might” be cause for concern is if they start using Chemical Warfare Against You. But even then you can warp yourself out faster than anything.

Omnipotence or 4DE/HDE, if it eventually exists.
Omnipotence (as long as I can control it), duhh.

Hard to specify.

1. Kamui

2. Senrigan

I always like FTG.

have you decided to try making the fandom more fun and engaging as a result of the lex drama?

anyways id pick genjutsu and kamui because of how cool and deadly they are

both for in universe and for the real life

you can rob steal anything and end the life of anyone
even worse if its dual kamui

with genjutsu you can paralyse compell or kill anyone outright
pretty handy stuff

What is the best Hax in context of the Naruto/Boruto world and storyline?
A bit unknown but there's Shojoji's jutsu in one of his body.
A broken version of shadow paralysis. He essentially makes a shadow of you which duplicates all your stats and abilities. The fun part is, you're funding the shadow your own chakra as its connected to you. You essentially become more weaker the longer you fight plus the shadows are indestructible (they're you). Only weakness is, they're rendered useless in the presence of any light source.
Which Hax would you choose in real life?
Since Shadow clone isn't an hax, I'll go with genjutsu (anyone really but koto would be preferable). There's so much evil in the world I can get rid off with it.
The above two questions but excluding OP abilities like COAT, Omnipotence, Izanagi/Izanami.
Same

have you decided to try making the fandom more fun and engaging
I like to have fun with ma homies that's all. Since 2019-20 I have gotten more and more chill. Less argumentation/debates etc. You'd be surprised how much more thoughtful discussions you can have once you put aside everyone's (and I mean everyone) fanaticism.
as a result of the lex drama?
No but I wish he could participate

Genjutsu would make life a whole lot easier for obvious reasons. Being able to perfectly analyze, understand, memorize, and replicate any physical action is insane. You can just become a martial arts grandmaster by watching a bunch of UFC fights or something.
The Kamui dimension being such a convenient storage unit has a TON of potential. You can become quite an insane shipping enterprise singlehandedly.
But their general usage is what interests me. The fact that they allow you to delegate tasks and work WHILE still gaining experience and knowledge is insane. Like, you can finish reading a book in a fraction of the time, but still gain the same amount of knowledge.

You can have the clones do the more unpleasant things you don't feel like doing like cleaning, doing the dishes, etc. Just so goddamn useful.
Even with just 2 clones you balance Work, School & Personal Life and enjoy your life. That’s the best IRL hax. Idk… Maybe Kamui could allow you to get a good Military or CIA Contract worth Billions and is the safest technique to have if they’re sending you into war. Bullets? Lol. Explosives? Lol. H2h combat? Lol. Running from me? Lol. The only thing that “might” be cause for concern is if they start using Chemical Warfare Against You. But even then you can warp yourself out faster than anything.
Nice creativity.
Since Shadow clone isn't an hax, I'll go with genjutsu (anyone really but koto would be preferable). There's so much evil in the world I can get rid off with it.
You're a saint. Didn't even cross my mind.

Omnipotence, given it can literally achieve anything you set your mind to. Prior to Omnipotence's introduction, my answer would've been COAT for the same reason. Omnipotence is just COAT on crack essentially.

The Sharingan.
I mean, the possibilities are endless with the Sharingan. Genjutsu would make life a whole lot easier for obvious reasons. Being able to perfectly analyze, understand, memorize, and replicate any physical action is insane. You can just become a martial arts grandmaster by watching a bunch of UFC fights or something.

IF I had a way around the blindness, I guess my Mangekyo Sharingan of choice would be Obito's.
Teleportation is insane in this economy given how much money you'd save on transportation. Being essentially invulnerable to physical damage is OP too.

The BFR is great in combat, but also an insane business opportunity 😈

And the Susano'o is just a cool ass bonus.

My answer to both of these is Shadow Clones. Just insanely convenient and useful whether we're talking about In-verse or IRL.

Great in combat for obvious reasons. Their ability to distract and overwhelm with numbers is amazing.

It's not a "hax" per se, but my favorite jutsu is Kirin.

My favorite hax abilities tho are prolly:
1. Kamui
2. TSB
3. Tsukuyomi
The way your answer is so close to mine is surprising

1. Omnipotence or COAT
2. Sharingan. @UchihaSlayer96 who you gonna kill for obito Ms?
3. 100 healings
4. Tsb for hax and rasenshuriken for normal jutsu

Honestly I just want shadow clones irl more than anything.

If I can spam it to the level of Naruto, judging from his FRS training, I can finish a 4 year college degree in like a week ☠️

It's just crazy what you can do with it.
Bro you're gonna die from fatigue going at Naruto pace

Back