• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Detective Conan episode?

Hard to say. Probably one of the story-relevant episodes. Likely one with Ai. The episode with Pisco is a strong candidate.

For me, it's probably 174 (the Symphony case) or 516-517 (Fuurinkazan). 651 (Conan vs. Heiji) is a fun one to watch. 34-35 (Mountain Villa Bandaged Man) is also very good, although my heart nearly jumped out of my chest after watching it for the first time lol

Detective Conan, Episodes 11-12 were the best for me, I still remember that case. where the killer plays pinnos in the fire

Detective Conan, Episodes 11-12 were the best for me, I still remember that case. where the killer plays pinnos in the fire
Oh yeah, that one's a classic.

It's when we learn that Conan, for some strange reason, knows what cocain tastes like lol
gApkLOk.png

Episode 118 is also pretty good (The Naniwa Serial Murder Case). When you found out what the victims did in the past, the fact that they were slowly but surely getting what's coming to them is rather satisfying.

Back