• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk General Discussion Thread

As the title says. Berserk has returned, and has already given numerous new chapters, but I don't see much talk about it, so I decided to make this, also because it's an ongoing thing again, even if the updates aren't very common (next one is over a month away). Imo, any series that is ongoing should have a discussion thread, it doesn't make much sense not to.

Latest chapter is 370.

Recap of recent events:

Apparently the mystery kid who Casca had become attached to was Griffith in some kind of disguise, that was revealed in the last chapter done by Miura though. It resulted in Guts not being able to harm Griffith, Griffith kidnapping Casca, and Griffith destroying the island. Unsurprisingly, Guts is mentally broken, losing Casca again, to the same person that had broken her mind in the first place, RIGHT after her mind was restored. Also, Isma just ******* dies apparently.

Check it out here, might be worth looking at
Yeahhhh it looks a bit sus to me reading the chapters where this happened, doesn't look viable for any kind of reliable durability feat imo.

We don't know any details and the information we do have seems too small. Like, maybe a "possibly" could be considered. It's also very inconsistent, scaling wise.

Back