• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernard Profile Remake

image.png

Dont get the logic why it's Chaos Manipulation.

image.png

The medalion just enhance his bad luck. Power modification is interfering/modifying with an ability nature, such as "Power to control human mind turn into a power to control a frog mind."

IMO, put it as enhanced bad luck with Medallion.

image.png

This should be punt in the stamina or durability section I believe.

image.png

Dont get the logic why it's Chaos Manipulation.
He causes chaos with his presence but fair I was thinking it was sus too
image.png

The medalion just enhance his bad luck. Power modification is interfering/modifying with an ability nature, such as "Power to control human mind turn into a power to control a frog mind."

IMO, put it as enhanced bad luck with Medallion.
Alright that makes sense
image.png

This should be punt in the stamina or durability section I believe.
Luffy has it too

Chaos manip is straight up to manipulate Chaos like you control fire. Causing it indirectly through stuff is not it chief.
I have never seen a character with Chaos manip so I have no idea I will remove it though

Back