• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's give out best scytche bro an more match,okay? Also let's give some of the underrated FE character a love too,so here we go!

-Base Berkut is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Range is 10 meters and start in CQC

-Place located in Aeon Mall,night time: https://www.welcome-aeon.com/

-Win via INCAP!!

Gordeau by khaliqa-d7qkpcv
Berkut Heroes

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I dont remember what can be summoned by that mirror, so i will let that out of my analyses.

So Gordeau seems to have an light edge in terms of pure combat skills... and thats kinda it. His soul manip will not do much due to Berkuts... "unconventional" way to resist... Berkut on the other hand is probably 3 times stronger (Judging from calcs, i cant read biiiig numbers so i am gladly being corrected if my assumptions wrong), is no combat sloudge either and can actually regen his wounds. As it stands, Gordeau's minor Skill advantage (considering his weakness, shoudnt be that big of an advantage either) is not enought to get smacked by 3 times the force he normaly receives and be unscathed.

Berkut for me.

Berkut FRA, not to mention that if Berkut gets backed into enough of a corner or otherwise finds himself desperate and out of options, he will smash the mirror and let an army of Terrors capable of stomping the entire Deliverance do his dirty work, and they can at the very least grab hold of Gordeau and restrain him long enough to to Incap (given that they did restrain the Deliverance)

I noticed Immortality type 5 on Gordeau's profile; Berkut ain't killing him as he can't get passed that. But is it still possible for Berkut to incapacitate him? Though yeah, Soul manipulation is kinda useless against Berkut, and Berkut is stronger by 2.6x. So if Berkut can still at least knock him out, he should take this.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
they can at the very least grab hold of Gordeau and restrain him long enough to to Incap (given that they did restrain the Deliverance)
He'd probably get really angry over Gordeau just not dying after a while too, and if Alm (or like....the entire Deliverance) couldn't escape them (without what can only be described as a miracle with a side of PIS), Gordeau isn't going to either, Berkut kinda just smashes his mirror after a really long, and it might even take until after Berkut starts getting tired

This is a stomp as not only does this guy have the AP advantage, but Gordeau literally has zero options that can grant him a victory.

How does one beat a guy who can survive without a soul and is 2.6x stronger and more durable than his paygrade to death? Along with summons.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How does one beat a guy who can survive without a soul to death?
?

Because just because you don't need your soul doesn't mean you don't need your body?

He has Low regen, he gets uncapped if his body is destroyed

2.6x difference + Gordeau's only hax being useless + hordes of summons

Honestly, a 2x gap is enough to be a sort of wall. That makes it ioncredibly hard to break through.

1) By how much? If they are enough to keep an entire army of characters stronger than Gordeau at bay, then we have an issue..

2) No hax doesn't mean it can't be a stomp. Summoning is more than enough when Gordeau doesn't have the forces to do so. He is literally just a cool guy with a scythe that can only swing at a horde of beings that could incap people stronger than him and a guy summoner than he is. Other than "beating him to death", how does Gordeau have any tool at his disposal to win? Answer that please.

The summons aren't weaker though, the entire Deliverance was overpowered by them, I'd actually say that they're stronger than Berkut, the only downsides being that Berkut will only use it as a last resort and can only use it once

Enough that they can be one shotted easily.

He doesn't have the forces to do so? Last I checked Gordeu isn't an idiot who can't figure himself out if a situation preventing him from victory.

Let alone the fact that being over 2x stronger isn't "A Wall" especially when you have to deal much less damage to cause brain trauma as opposed to doing severe bodily harm.

Besides, is seriously one ability really a stomp when we have Matches where regen Cant be beat?

And now answer this, what matches with Agunimon have been added. Agunimon vs Esdeath was deemed as unfair as she could not kill him as the flames of the Firewall are above her paygrade. If she were fighting say Lavorvomon, she'd be able to freeze him solid ignoring said regen.

Either way, Barkut FRA as I am not about to waste my time with this.

No one deemed Esdeath vs Ag unfair actually

in fact I even stated it wasn't, I simply asked for a more fair match

And you answered the Digimon, I gave two examples

JustSomeWeirdo said:
The summons aren't weaker though, the entire Deliverance was overpowered by them, I'd actually say that they're stronger than Berkut, the only downsides being that Berkut will only use it as a last resort and can only use it once
In an incap match?

Well good to know that's out

When an In-Birth's vessel is damaged to a near fatal point, they literally lose all their power.

I don't think people understand the difference between decisive win/clear cut victory or stomp. The former means character A wins 100%, but character B will at least put up a fight, the latter means character A not only wins for sure, but obliterates character B.

Back