• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bender vs Optimus Prime (G1)

Optimus prime is bloodlusted

All gear is allowed and speed is =

Both at 3-B

round 1: base Bender vs base Optimus prime

Round 2: Overcloked Bender vs Optimus prime with
Matrix of Leadership

bender:7 (Unknownuser, Violet, Insecurity, Christian, jimboy, ABoogie, JohnCenaNation)

Optimus Prime (G1):2 (Mrtencza, Zachary)

Inconclusive:0

Optimus Revival
I must stand, so you shall fall!

Bender Rodriguez
Bite my shiny metal ass

Overclocked Bender is missing a ton of cool abilities btw. Such as Omnipresent, Large Size (Type 8), Creation, Fusionism, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, and possibly Spatial Manipulation when he was fusing with the courthouse and suddenly space was being bend in such a way during that episode.

Not voting anyone yet. Just pointing those out.

Also idk how mad you guys get, but I added a new tier to Bender's page that somehow, most of y'all kinda forget. When he burped two galaxies, he can only do it if he's eaten broccoli. If not, he only burps one as he stated before. Just fixing up what you guys kinda missed.

VioletVoid100 said:
Overclocked Bender is missing a ton of cool abilities btw. Such as Omnipresent, Large Size (Type 5), Creation, Fusionism, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, and possibly Spatial Manipulation when he was fusing with the courthouse and suddenly space was being bend in such a way during that episode.
Not voting anyone yet. Just pointing those out.
Thanks for ponting out some of the abillites that aren't listed

But I think Bender should win since he overloaded his processor so much, he can do things he normally couldn't. He essentially a Demi-God. Like creating galaxies just by burping, reality warping, matter manipulation, his omnipresent, and his ability to bend space and having precognition. Not only that, I believe Bender is smarter too with that Nigh-Omniscient. Plus any attack could one shot Optimus since he doesn't have the durability to tank anything Bender throws at him.

So I vote for Bender.

The only reason for Optimus winning is that Bender is overconfident? I'm sorry, but overconfident or not, he puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to feats. Plus Bender whatever he wants when he wants. Not only that, precognition and nigh omniscient.

Back