• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben vs Albedo

Well lets see. Ben has 2 High 5-A aliens such as Way Big and Atomix.

Albedo in Omniverse has never shown to have turn into either or in Omniverse iirc and his only High 5-A negative Ultimate Humungousaur who could take out Way Big, but not sure about Atomix as he is stated to be superior to Way Big.

Ben possibly has the experience advantage due to him have 6 year knowledge, but Albedo trumps him in intelligence by a whole margin as he is a Galvi, but Brainstorm may have him in the edge in intelligence.

They can just constantly spam alien from alien to counter each other.

The one thing however Ben has that Albedo doesn't is the Fail Safe so if Albedo somehow catches Ben off guard, The Fail Safe kicks in and turns Ben into an Alien to survive and counter, so Ben has many ways to incap Albedo such as Gutrot with his various Gas, Pesky Dust putting him to sleep, Whampire with his Mind Hax and can forcibly Albedo to surrender, Gravattack with his Gravity Powers, and Albedo with his upgraded Omnitrix won't be able to help as he has no fail safe, but again Albedo has that massive IQ advantage.

Due to MrLuk's reasoning, I'm gonna have to go with Ben

Intelligence would give Albedo the edge and could theoretically make up a plan, but Ben's sheer Experience and his knowledge on the aliens he transforms into (their strengths and weaknesses), would give Ben the edge in combat

Also as MrLuk said, Brainstorm may trump Albedo in Intelligence with his 1^30 IQ and did this single handily. (which reminds me, he should get some sort of Precog or Info Analysis)

Ben has fail safe that would protect him, something Albedo lacks

Way Big or Atomix (2 aliens Albedo lacks) eats Negative Ultimate Humungousar alive in sheer strength

Gutrot, Swmapfire, Pesky Dusy can incap via Sleep

Whampire has mind hax

Big Chill can freeze from the inside out, given Albedo isn't intangible himself or is Heatblast

I just want to note somethings. The only alien Albedo can't turn into is Atomix, Albedo doesn't need an Omnitrix to transform because it's now a natural ability he has, his Ultimatrix only evolves his forms and stabilizes his forms so he can stay in them as long as he wants, and doesn't need to slap the Ultimatrix to transform.

Zamasu Chan said:
I just want to note somethings. The only alien Albedo can't turn into is Atomix, Albedo doesn't need an Omnitrix to transform because it's now a natural ability he has, his Ultimatrix only evolves his forms and stabilizes his forms so he can stay in them as long as he wants, and doesn't need to slap the Ultimatrix to transform.
I also think he doesn't have To'Kustar DNA so yeah his page is just wrong.

Why can't he turn into Atomix then? I'll admit when it comes to Albedo I'm not that much of an expert but the reason for the video game cosmic destruction is that Albedo got access to To'Kustar DNA in there (after UA) and then threatened to blow up earth (which is probably what the blowing up the earth thing on his page is referring even tho the video game is non-canon), this implies he didn't have To'Kustar DNA in UAF and I don't think he got it or was able to transform into one in OV unless I'm missing something.

Now that I think of it, that's a good question. Albedo was even able to turn into Gravattack even though he's a newer alien.

Back